Introductions are for very brave men!

Yud

Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever. I'll fill out this introduction, all right. I'll fill it out with facts. Facts concerning myself, even. Facts that not only concern myself, but pertain to my identity. Here they are:

My name is Yud. Yud is short for Yudenaque. It's a nickname, unlike any other, in that it pertains to my identity. An example of a nickname that does not pertain to my identity would be this:

Mikey.

Despite its nick-condition, this does not pertain to my identity. If you wish to address me, you'll address me as something that pertains to my identity, such as Yud; or if you'd rather be formal about it (and I assume you are about everything), you can call me Yudenaque.

My real name is Alvin. You may call me that as well, but only if you want to be personal (as you probably are about everything).

Okay, all right, I edited this post. Whatever.

Edited by Yud

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Mikey :D.

You are, indeed, a very brave man. Introing in FftF warrants massive attacks. I suggest leaving this topic and it's shelter. It will soon fall.

Hello Mikey :D.

You are, indeed, a very brave man. Introing in FftF warrants massive attacks. I suggest leaving this topic and it's shelter. It will soon fall.

Leave shelter? Sorry, babe, but that's stupid.

Either way, kiddo, that's my expression right now, after reading your posts. You sound like you have the biggest ego yet. Might I call you Swordmaster 2.0?

Seriously, stop acting so oblivious and condescending or you'll get served hard.

Either way, kiddo, that's my expression right now, after reading your posts. You sound like you have the biggest ego yet. Might I call you Swordmaster 2.0?

Seriously, stop acting so oblivious and condescending or you'll get served hard.

"Served hard"? Nightmare, I won't hesitate to give my thoughts on your speech: That is a very stupid phrase. As for the rest of your post, in which you ask me what you may address me as, I will refer you to my first post:

Yeah, yeah, sure, whatever. I'll fill out this introduction, all right. I'll fill it out with facts. Facts concerning myself, even. Facts that not only concern myself, but pertain to my identity. Here they are:

My name is Yud. Yud is short for Yudenaque. It's a nickname, unlike any other, in that it pertains to my identity. An example of a nickname that does not pertain to my identity would be this:

Mikey.

Despite its nick-condition, this does not pertain to my identity. If you wish to address me, you'll address me as something that pertains to my identity, such as Yud; or if you'd rather be formal about it (and I assume you are about everything), you can call me Yudenaque.

My real name is Alvin. You may call me that as well, but only if you want to be personal (as you probably are about everything).