You guys hear about the guy who drove his SUV into the abortion clinic?

General Spoon

I didn't know that its the only abortion clinic in Minnesota. Nice.

How is it badass when he's clearly part of the Christian right? I don't find this funny; I find this to be really fucking annoying.

This is why I hate fundamentalist Christianity so much. These bastards are hypocrites, and this right here proves that to protect the sanctity of life they'll put lives at risk of death. These morons need to fucking realize that there are more peaceful ways of getting what they want, and that destroying a life in progress is as bad as, if not worse than, destroying a life that's yet to be.

Pardon my swearing, but I really hate it when the Christian right does something like this.

How is it badass when he's clearly part of the Christian right? I don't find this funny; I find this to be really fucking annoying.

This is why I hate fundamentalist Christianity so much. These bastards are hypocrites, and this right here proves that to protect the sanctity of life they'll put lives at risk of death. These morons need to fucking realize that there are more peaceful ways of getting what they want, and that destroying a life in progress is as bad as, if not worse than, destroying a life that's yet to be.

Pardon my swearing, but I really hate it when the Christian right does something like this.

I agree with you in all aspects except your usage of the terms fundamental, christian, and right. I am a fundamental Christian (in my and most other's opinion) and a serious conservative, and I think that the whole thing is sick. They aren't fundamentalists, they're radicals who don't understand the most fundamental part of Christianity. They give the rest of Christians a bad name in the same way that terrorists give Muslims a bad name.

This is why I hate fundamentalist Christianity so much. These bastards are hypocrites, and this right here proves that to protect the sanctity of life they'll put lives at risk of death. These morons need to fucking realize that there are more peaceful ways of getting what they want, and that destroying a life in progress is as bad as destroying a life that's yet to be.

I hope you know I was being sarcastic.

Apperently, the guy rammed into it several times.

EDIT: EV, I fixed your post to conform to my views. You're welcome in advance, as it doesn't offend in the slightest now.

Edited by Delmud

I agree with you in all aspects except your usage of the terms fundamental, christian, and right. I am a fundamental Christian (in my and most other's opinion) and a serious conservative, and I think that the whole thing is sick. They aren't fundamentalists, they're radicals who don't understand the most fundamental part of Christianity. They give the rest of Christians a bad name in the same way that terrorists give Muslims a bad name.

I applied the term as it's commonly used to refer to these extreme groups of Christianity that do this kind of thing, so I apologize if I offended you. But the root of radical Christianity stems from people taking the holy laws too seriously (thou shalt not kill in this case) and ignoring the mentions of love. It's the classic problem with fundamentalism, although you do have a point in the mislabeling of such persons. *decides to change his way of labeling extreme Christian groups

Apparently, the guy rammed into it several times.

EDIT: EV, I fixed your post to conform to my views. You're welcome in advance, as it doesn't offend in the slightest now.

I easily miss sarcasm, but I miss it even more easily when my wrath against fundamentalist radical religious groups comes to the foreground.

And since you forgot to edit my actual post even when you said you did, I thought I'd fix your spelling error as an early 'thank you' present.

Edited by Edgard Varése

Not as bad as this one story I heard on Court TV years about a group of extremist who bombed abortion clinics in the name of God. This is just bad. These extremist want to make a statement about killing human lives and yet, this man almost risk the lives of a few people.

Shit, this shit is not of God's work, at all.

Apperently, the guy rammed into it several times.

How is it worse to kill something that can neither think nor feel than to kill something that does both?