Lotsa help needed.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably give it to Sigurd?

he already has canto, give it to a non mounted unit like brigid, or levin, or Ira, or Holyn.

Tip- give the person you gave the leg ring to, the knight ring. They will get more canto that way. (nonmounted)

If Faval get the leg ring, he can be recruited way before Ishtar catches up, so you will have time to recruit and kill with Ichaival (you have that right?)

Fee with berserk sword to get bandits to go suicidal.

Edited by The Gambit

Levin lacks Holsety?

I haven't gotten him to Silesia yet. It'll be added on.

To The Gambit: The Knight Ring doesn't concern Sigurd. The Knight Ring is for CELICE TO INHERIT.

MOAR ITEMS.

Cuan->Altenna: Gaebolg, Silver, Javelin, Slayer, Return Ring.

Ayra->Lakche: Silver Broad.

Holyn->Skasha: Steel Broad.

Aideen->Rana(Mana?): Relive, Libro, Restore

Jamka->Lester: Hero, Killer, Barrier

Edited by SupremeRulerOfJugdral

I haven't gotten him to Silesia yet. It'll be added on.

To The Gambit: The Knight Ring doesn't concern Sigurd. The Knight Ring is for CELICE TO INHERIT.

MOAR ITEMS.

Cuan->Altenna: Gaebolg, Silver, Javelin, Slayer, Return Ring.

Ayra->Lakche: Silver Broad.

Holyn->Skasha: Steel Broad.

Aideen->Rana(Mana?): Relive, Libro, Restore

Jamka->Lester: Hero, Killer, Barrier

Celice promotes to lord knight and won't have money issues. Passing the knight ring to him probably wouldn't be your best option.

Celice gets premotes soon if you know what right for you. Then it becomes useless, and you lose 40,000 $

He dosent have that much movement to begin with, so you usually will not be getting much remove.

Why? an archer non mounter archer like brigid jamka then faval for hit and run.

edit: dont kill sylvia, just leave her in the castle alone, or outside by her self.

Edited by The Gambit

Celice gets premotes soon if you know what right for you. Then it becomes useless, and you lose 40,000 $

He dosent have that much movement to begin with, so you usually will not be getting much remove.

Airight, fine. I'll give it to Celice temporarily, then give the Leg and Knight Ring to Johalva(whom I plan to recruit, not Johan), as he's pretty much the only footsoldier that really needs a hit-and-run in his system. I plan to pair him up with Lakche, who can give a smorgasboard of money to him if he needs help.

And probably the two final questions for the first generation:

Claude has 2 uses for Reserve and a broken Valkyrie Staff. When Corple inherits it, does it mean that both staves will be returned to full usage?

Who should I give the Speed Ring to?

EDIT: Okay, one extra one.

Does the Pawn Shop get a white sheet for the second generation, or does it stay as it was at the end of Chapter 5?

Edited by SupremeRulerOfJugdral

You get a second one on chapter 7, so give that one to leaf. (do not give ethlin the speed ring)

Speed ring to either....

yuria (she is weighed down by rezire)

or someone with pursuit and needs more speed.

do not give it to someone with out pursuit like johalva.

elite ring should be passed to a favorite unit, and you could sell the speed ring as you get two.

Edited by The Gambit

Elite Ring was given to Fin to help with his DukeKnight Skills. He already left, I'm halfway through chapter 4.

FAIL. The Elite Ring is best given to a father/mother of a child that appears in chapter 6 so you get the best use out of it.

Anyways, just have most of the chapter 6 Children have a good way of getting 40K/money to buy the elite ring for Arena in chapter 7 (in other words, don't use the Arena in C7 until you got the elite ring).

Until he gets tyrfing.

Even after he gets Tryfing IMO. 22 SPD cap sucks, royally.

Give the other Speed Ring to Arthur will also be nice.

Let's see... Defense Sword is screwed because I already visited the village with someone else. Knight Ring I sold because Lachesis doesn't need it. I'll probably give it to Sigurd?

Okay. Item check.

Sigurd->Celice: Silver Swd, Leg Ring, Power Ring, maybe a Knight Ring?

Ethlin->Leaf: Light Swd, Pursuit Ring. I'll make him buy a Hero Sword.

Lachesis->Nanna: Prayer, Thunder, Earth and Live Staff.

Lex->Delmud: Ah, crap. Delmud's a FreeKnight. Any default items in there?

Levin->Sety: Elwind, Skill Ring to help with the Critical Skill.

Fury->Fee: Steel Sword and Lance, Iron Cutter.

Give. Sylvia. The Leg and Knight rings. DO IT.

Celice I give speed ring and silver sword poor elite ring...

Nanna is better with a slim sword for more evade. She's not much of a fighter in the beginning, she won't need live staff either. By the end of 2nd gen, you'll realize you had a crap load of extra healing staves left over.

Leaf is fine as is, Delmudd is the one who needs to buy the Hero Sword seeing as Leaf already has the pursuit ring.

Wind magic is THE most accurate magic in the game, and when you get Holsety, that Elwind might be better used in the arena for money.

As for Phee... Slim Sword and the Thunder Sword.

How many enemies in this game have 19 or more AS?

I'm comparing his caps to the other children's. :mellow:

But I suppose you won't have any trouble aside from fighting the major bosses. =/

Dodge. Speed means dodge too.

A small amount of dodge that matters even less on the 1 RN system than it does on the 2 RN system.

Not to mention that there characters who would want the speed ring and might even benefit more from it than Celice.

WOOHOO. CHAPTER 5. Okay, Langbart's done for. Lachesis is a MasterKnight, finally, and Sigurd gets the Tyrfing. Everyone that I use except Azel and Tiltyu are promoted. I put Reptor to sleep, and the rest of his army's done for. I'm trying to get Tiltyu to kill him, for that extra EXP. But other than that, I'm done. Yay, I can finally get over First Gen.

How much harder is Second Gen from First?

Who will be users of Holy Weapons?

I managed to get everyone in love. Woop! Any basic background of each child, like people who pwn and people who suck?

What's up with Hannibal? Is he good? I always like generals...

WOOHOO. CHAPTER 5. Okay, Langbart's done for. Lachesis is a MasterKnight, finally, and Sigurd gets the Tyrfing. Everyone that I use except Azel and Tiltyu are promoted. I put Reptor to sleep, and the rest of his army's done for. I'm trying to get Tiltyu to kill him, for that extra EXP. But other than that, I'm done. Yay, I can finally get over First Gen.

How much harder is Second Gen from First?

Who will be users of Holy Weapons?

I managed to get everyone in love. Woop! Any basic background of each child, like people who pwn and people who suck?

What's up with Hannibal? Is he good? I always like generals...

@Bold: Pointless.

2nd Gen's difficulty depends on the children.

Aless, Shanan, Celice, Levin's son (if Arthur, Sety, Corple), Altenna and Faval will be holy weapon users.

Corple sucks. Lategame healer without Elite ftl. Leen sucks because Laylea is better >_>.

Hannibal sucks.