Lotsa help needed.

I'm thinking Sharlow > Corple just for Elite.

WHOA. Hold it. Elite? My favorite skill in the whole wide world, given to a SUB?!?!?! And seeing as how I don't use dancers excessively, Leen doesn't have to stay. Next time, I'm not pairing Sylvia. I'm just going to sell her defender to someone else.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bargain Ring is in the one village that is more far from Sylvia and Levin,right?

But Corple can help, the more the better, and he doesn't hog experience from other units.

The farthest village from Sylvia and Levin, yes.

You have enough healer that you wouldn't need him, but I'm not saying that you shouldn't raise him.

Bargain Ring is one of the hardest items to get in first gen since you have to rush past the mass of armours and ballistas on the way to Heirhein. I hate the general boss by there ;-;

Conquering Heirhein in 12 turns doesn't sound that hard to do, you know. :mellow:

I'm just going to sell her defender to someone else.

Would that make Laylea be unable to get her Barrier Sword or something?

It isn't for people that abuse like you do, Fia >_>.

What? No, really, Sigurd, Cuan and Ethlin are your friends here. It's pretty simple even without my usual abuse.

Would that make Laylea be unable to get her Barrier Sword or something?

No, she still can get it.

Okay, so I'm JUST getting ready to conquer Yied. What's up next?

Meglen is your next destination. The enemies will have Thunder Storm (aka Bolting) and Balistae, so prepare yourselves.

There will some Armor Knights (Sword IIRC?) and Thunder Mages. The Boss will has a droppable Tron, so you can defeat him with give it to Arthur if he already promoted you want.

Nothing too special though, I think.

Edited by Aida

Nothing too special though, I think.

Aren't you forgetting that the next people come from Dain whatever the name of that place is just north of there and that you should send a force up there as soon as you conquer Meglen?

Aren't you forgetting that the next people come from Dain whatever the name of that place is just north of there and that you should send a force up there as soon as you conquer Meglen?

Actually it's better if you just send Aless down there to your units, and Fin, Leaf and Nanna to the West before you conquer it.

Actually it's better if you just send Aless down there to your units, and Fin, Leaf and Nanna to the West before you conquer it.

Fin, Leaf, and Nanna will be heading west anyways to avoid the mage sisters, though. What I did was I sent most of my units north, Nanna, Fin, and Leaf to the west (letting the enemies conquer Lenster since you can always get that back later anyways), and when all of the mercenaries have been handled I send a small force up to conquer it and send the rest of my units to go on over to help Fin, Nanna, and Leaf against those annoying mage sisters and all the armors that come with them. Also, recruiting Tinny is a pain in the butt.

Edited by Karlheinz Stockhausen

I have never given Tron to Arthur :x Tinny's been given it every time.

Arthur always get the Tron, while Bolganon is for Tinny. After all Tinny has more speed.

I thought I will talk about that after he finished with Meglen.

Fin, Leaf, and Nanna will be heading west anyways to avoid the mage sisters, though. What I did was I sent most of my units north, Nanna, Fin, and Leaf to the west (letting the enemies conquer Lenster since you can always get that back later anyways), and when all of the mercenaries have been handled I send a small force up to conquer it and send the rest of my units to go on over to help Fin, Nanna, and Leaf against those annoying mage sisters and all the armors that come with them. Also, recruiting Tinny is a pain in the butt.

You should let most of your troops in the border, with Shannan/Aless/Fin in range to kill the mage sisters, then you just get Tinny.

Notice: Tinny is getting Tron from Tiltyu, so Arthur will get it. Volcanon(Bolganon, whatever you want to call it) will be given to Tinny.

I realized that AyraXHolyn makes Skasaha and Lakche Major Odo. So if Shanan somehow gets to sell the Balmunk (there's a glitch on that in the fe4 page on this very site) They can both buy and use it?

Notice: Tinny is getting Tron from Tiltyu, so Arthur will get it. Volcanon(Bolganon, whatever you want to call it) will be given to Tinny.

That droppable Tron tome is infact Tiltyu's Tron tome. :mellow:

Tiltyu don't pass her Tron to Tinny since she can't use it.

I realized that AyraXHolyn makes Skasaha and Lakche Major Odo. So if Shanan somehow gets to sell the Balmunk (there's a glitch on that in the fe4 page on this very site) They can both buy and use it?

Yep.

That droppable Tron tome is infact Tiltyu's Tron tome. :mellow:

Tiltyu don't pass her Tron to Tinny since she can't use it.

Oh..............

well, that sucks. What does Tinny come with, then? Arthur already has one of all three elemental magic types, so I think Tron will go to Tinnny.

Oh..............

well, that sucks. What does Tinny come with, then? Arthur already has one of all three elemental magic types, so I think Tron will go to Tinnny.

Wind > thunder > fire. I don't see why you would carry around all 3 magic types except for WTA, for which only the first 2 should suffice anyway.

Wind > thunder > fire > wind. I don't see why you would carry around all 3 magic types except for WTA, for which only the first 2 should suffice anyway.

Fixed.

Anyways, Tinny has Fire and Thunder, While Arthur as Wind, Thunder and ElFire. I'm keeping them the way they are, until Sety comes up and then I'll sell Arthur's thunder to him.

I'm giving Nanna Recover from the Item Shop and selling her Live, seeing how she REALLY has no magic. Her Earth Sword from Lachesis will also be sold to someone like Leaf??

Leaf, I'm giving the Hero Sword to get through in the Arena.

Celice, I really don't have to worry about, but for his underleveledness. He's like, level 10 after he finished the chapter 8 arena. WTF?!?!

Shanan and Oifey are a bit too overpowered. I'm to stop using them soon.

Fixed.

Barely. The only worthwhile Fire magic is Falaflame, and alas, you aren't getting it. Fire and Elfire are useless because of lol weight - 12, compared to 7 of Thunder and 2 of Wind (which pretty much negates any weapon advantage you'd have over wind users).

I'm giving Nanna Recover from the Item Shop and selling her Live, seeing how she REALLY has no magic. Her Earth Sword from Lachesis will also be sold to someone like Leaf??

Unless you did Claude x Lachesis, Nanna can't use Recover, as it's a B rank staff. Leaf will be able of making great use of it once he promotes, though.

(which pretty much negates any weapon advantage you'd have over wind users).

Not exactly, but pretty close. By switching from Wind (what you'd normally always be using) to Fire against a Wind user, you lose 10 AS, so 20% avo, which is exactly compensated by 20% WTA. However, you're now 20% more accurate, in trade for having lower % chance to Continue, having a harder time Pursuiting, and of course against everything else that attacks you you now have 20% less avo, much less if there's also Thunder magic out there, but that rarely if ever happens.