Draco knight to falco knight?

BlackRose

Arenas...

RNG...

Saying a class is better than another in his or her opinion without using concrete evidence to back up their claim and only using some situations where the class is superior...?

Falcoknights having 5 more resistance than Dracoknights, which is nothing special because resistance in this game doesn't exist, and they're taking Swarm hits bad regardless...?

And the warp staff exists for taking out long-ranged magic users...?

hmm

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Doesn't get joke*

You are clearly a Nazi Administrator. Moe Howard is famous for his impressions of Hitler.

Let me guess: Your Co-Moderators are Field Marshall Curly Herring, and Minister of Propoganda Larry Fine.

Look for either "Three Stooges You Natzy spy" or "Three Stooges I'll never Heil again" and it's all going to make sense.

Edited by MightyZagaro

So by proving themselves correct using factual evidence, they're trolls?

If anything, you're the one trolling. During a discussion, you break off and start saying that they're nerds who do nothing but sit at their computers.

Depends on your opinion of their "factual evidence".

I originally posted and I had the seasoned regulars of the forum criticising my opinion. Surely in a forum, expressing opinions and posting is encouraged? So why the "I'm right, you're wrong!" attitude?

It doesn't make people want to post, it doesn't encourage "discussion", it just encourages the long-time members to act as if they own the forum and it's members. The worst thing is when this kind of "overbearing influence" isn't castigated by the Admin.

I've been around a lot of forums and every forum has it's arrogant "I know everything and am always right" members who argue with everyone about everything all the time. There's never a place where you can just post and have your say without some twisted mutant at a keyboard wanting to quote and pick apart your post on the basis of semantics, subjective experience or sheer arrogance. It's like the new trend on the internet "Got a small dick? Start an argument on a forum and become a keyboard warrior!". Utterly moronic in every way!

I guess I made one bad assumption when I joined. I assumed only intelligent and nice people played Fire Emblem who weren't like the faggots across the whole internet who argue for no reason whatsoever. I don't get enjoyment out of engaging in the royal pissing matches that occur on forums, regardless of whether I "win" or "lose". I came to just be here and exist, hopefully in peace and quiet.

I haven't got anything to prove, but I can never understand why people do it. It just baffles me so much. It's the internet FFS, what do you intend to achieve by ranting? Someone to concede "Yeah, you're right..... >_>" even though the person saying that still thinks you're wrong? What do you want? Why do you do it?

I'm willing to discuss things without comments like "I laugh at you!" and "That's pathetic!", but I guess I can't help but get defensive when people start to try and run me down with insults and forceful claims that they're right and "YOU'RE WRONG!".

This whole kind of thing has pissed me off since day 1, and you know what's worse? When they sit there like vultures waiting for someone to post JUST so that they can disagree with them. I actually prefer to spend 8 - 10 hours a day playing games rather than talking about them. Talk is cheap and you're all wasting your (virtual) breath spending time trying to argue a point that ultimately makes NO DIFFERENCE WHATSOEVER to the game or how people play it.

I have too much history with pointlessly argumentative little pricks and yes, I'll admit, it does piss me off. Why argue? Seriously!

I guess MightyZagaro's Avatar sums it up the best.

You are clearly a Nazi Administrator. Moe Howard is famous for his impressions of Hitler.

Let me guess: Your Co-Moderators are Field Marshall Curly Herring, and Minister of Propoganda Larry Fine.

Look for either "Three Stooges You Natzy spy" or "Three Stooges I'll never Heil again" and it's all going to make sense.

Oh shi-

It's the Three Stooges!

*Feels dumb*

(>_<)

I have too much history with pointlessly argumentative little pricks and yes, I'll admit, it does piss me off. Why argue?

So ficking what? You can't ban people just because you don't like them. Don't want to argue? Don't be a part of it. And it's my forum is no excuse.

SIEG HEIL MOE EPHIDAL HAILSTONE, SUPREME DICTATOR OF MORONICA!

Edited by MightyZagaro

So ficking what? You can't ban people just because you don't like them. Don't want to argue? Don't be a part of it.

SIEG HEIL MOE EPHIDAL HAILSTONE, SUPREME DICTATOR OF MORONICA!

I guess I argue to interrupt the "overbearing arguer"'s little ego trip. I can't stand it when someone swaggers around like they own the place. Big heads make bigger targets.

You STILL have no right to ban people because you dislike them. You don't like what they're doing? Keep the hell out of it.

3stooges1gm9.jpg

HEIL!

Edited by MightyZagaro

You STILL have no right to ban people because you dislike them. You don't like what they're doing? Keep the hell out of it.

3stooges1gm9.jpg

HEIL!

Well now you're working off guesswork. It was a pissy little Tier List "debate" that turned into a Flame War. One that involved lots of bad words like the kinds you hear on Xbox Live.

Also, like I've said before, due to the "nature" of my forums, I tend to ban untrustworthy people.

You should take some time to think about what I mean by that and what kind of Forums I'd have to boot people from on the basis of trust (or lack of).

Useless fact : I studied German but I've forgotten a lot of it and the Grammar was MURDER!

You started the flame war.

Do you even know what I'm talking about?

A separate Flame War that occurred on a different forum, that's what.

As for this "Flame War" (if that's what you want to call it), just re-read the thread. In my opinion, the posts speak for themselves.

Levin proves why DK>FK

Then...

No, just details. The bigger insult is your own actions that make you look like a geek who just sits on a forum all day looking for a reason to post and hopefully get into an argument.

Don't you do anything else? :/

Kaboom flame war.

Draco Knight >>> Falco Knight outside of Wifi.

Keep that in mind while reading.

What's 25 SPD gonna do for Shiida when 23 SPD is already doubling everything but Medeus? +2% avoid? (1, If so, I laugh at you. (2, Falco Knight is garbage in the story. The STR and DEF she's getting thanks to the Draco Knight class will serve her better than some unnecessary RES and slightly higher SPD cap that's even more unnecessary than the RES.

Yup, the Peg knights generally have low DEF and STR, which is (3, PRECISELY why Draco Knight is a good class for them, because the base stats of that class are more beneficial for them since they need those stats. STR and DEF are better in this game because Avoid is nerfed and RES is just (4, LOLgarbage. (5, "Suits them better" is just opinion. Draco Knight >>> Falco Knight outside of Wifi is fact until some1 can disprove this.

Arrogance = KABOOM! Flame War!

Levin proves why DK>FK

Then...

Kaboom flame war.

Touché!

Since I'm not going to sit through that overly large postin response to mine, I'll just add a good tl;dr to that. I did notice one part where you said that everyone who was arguing with you had a small dick, though. To this, sir, I say that you're an idiot.

Arrogance = KABOOM! Flame War!

1.) If so being the key words.

2.) And he went on to prove it.

3.) This is relevant... how?

4.) He was saying that Res sucks.

5.) So? It is an opinion.

Edited by Beowulf

K.

Other than "I laugh at you", there aren't many insults in his reply. You just took it a step further and started a flame war.

As for the bolded parts, the entire post speaks for themselves.

DK has defense, FK has resistance.

What is the most common type of enemy? Melee units. What do melee units target? Defense.

FK has less defense; therefore, they are less useful.

FK has a less useful niche. Sure they are better against magic units, yet they are worse against melee units. Resistance doesn't matter that much because magic users are less common.

Since DK is faring better against the more common type of enemy, it's pretty simple as to why DK>FK. If you want some resistance, go Paladin.

1. Shiida getting doubled in the Arena? Odd... Meh, no1 counts arena when they're talking about the story mode anyway.

2. Except SPD isn't doing much to guarantee survival for any1 since in this game, 1 SPD = 1 AVO and accuracy is still quite high for the enemies. It's a miracle to see 50% hit rates really... Also, your units are hardly ever getting doubled in NM.

3. That statement of yours is the BS here. I have a chapter 20 save file that I could easily warp skip everything just to record the stats on the enemies and from the several times I've looked, their SPD is just pathetic, 12 SPD at chapter 20 and it doesn't get much better in the endgame, or do you wanna continue suggesting otherwise?

4. Wait what? I have to be good to abuse? Beating the game with completely overpowered units that will make you fall asleep during the enemy phase means I'm good? Holy shit, where am I :o.

Seriously though, a DK getting "massacred" in the Arena is absurd if we're talking NM. Maybe in H5 but I wouldn't know since I've only used the arena to make a wifi team and that's it.

5. Paladins generate better growth but ultimately, in NM, DK results in the best reclassed stats.

I never answered this.

1, No-one counts the Arena in your world where people follow unwritten and invisible rules.

2, Except Spd will save you in the Arena.

3, Except Merciless has something to say about your statement.

4, Because Arena Abusing isn't easy as you should know if you've ever tried it.

5, Subjective comment is subjective.

It's the way I play. Simple as.

I never answered this.

1, No-one counts the Arena in your world where people follow unwritten and invisible rules.

2, Except Spd will save you in the Arena.

3, Except Merciless has something to say about your statement.

4, Because Arena Abusing isn't easy as you should know if you've ever tried it.

5, Subjective comment is subjective.

It's the way I play. Simple as.

1.) I can point you to these "unwritten rules" that are, in actuality, written. Also, if Arena Abuse counts, so does RNG abuse. MY DKs GOT 50 SPEED, LOL, DE BROKE DA CAPZ

2.) Except you'll still get chopped in half without defense.

3.) I do believe he was refering to Merciless.

4.) Because restarting every time you die is hard, amirite?

5.) You mean "Factual statement is factual", right?

Actually, Mekkah had a post where he lists some rules in debating characters and how to be a successful debater. I'm not sure where it is though. That should clear this whole thing up.

Edited by Clonez

K.

Other than "I laugh at you", there aren't many insults in his reply. You just took it a step further and started a flame war.

As for the bolded parts, the entire post speaks for themselves.

DK has defense, FK has resistance.

What is the most common type of enemy? Melee units. What do melee units target? Defense.

FK has less defense; therefore, they are less useful.

FK has a less useful niche. Sure they are better against magic units, yet they are worse against melee units. Resistance doesn't matter that much because magic users are less common.

Since DK is faring better against the more common type of enemy, it's pretty simple as to why DK>FK. If you want some resistance, go Paladin.

I sense a similar Jill Vs Haar RD debate.

In my opinion, usefulness isn't "How many enemies can you kill?" but rather "Can this unit solve this situation with the least risk/trouble?". Dracoknights can't do anything special that the other Classes couldn't handle better. Falcoknights have their place just like Generals, Snipers and Curates all have their's.

At least you've nailed down your evidence for me (How many enemies can you kill?) and I guess that's what you judge a unit's value by. I just use a different system to you, hence the disagreement.

I still prefer Jill over Haar, because not getting OHKO'd by Thunder Sages is something I'd prefer to have rather than a few Str and Def points.

I still prefer Jill over Haar, because not getting OHKO'd by Thunder Sages is something I'd prefer to have rather than a few Str and Def points.

Except that Haar isn't OHKO'd by the 1 or 2 Thunder Sages that appear in Part 3.

And Jill is has exsisting defense, not just Res.

Edited by Beowulf

One, Jill is better than Haar lategame because she actually has spd. Though that's her only real win, she's still getting taken to Endgame over Haar, even if Haar is more useful overall.

Two, lmfao, Haar isn't getting OHKOd by Thunder Sages. At all.

Edited by MightyZagaro

Except that Haar isn't OHKO'd by the 1 or 2 Thunder Sages that appear in Part 3.

That's not a fact, nor are you taking into account Crit Rate or difficulty. Plus, the game doesn't end after Part 3, especially with the White Dragons and Spirits in the Tower of Rebirth.

Yeah, if there are less enemies, then there is less risk.

Also, Nihil, that skill that negates weapon effectiveness, right? Haar is a good candidate for that. Now, he's soloing maps, with little to no risk at all.

And Snipers are outclassed by magic users, but I'm sure that rule's been stated as to why. And it's been proven time and time again.

One, Jill is better than Haar lategame because she actually has spd. Though that's her only real win, she's still getting taken to Endgame over Haar, even if Haar is more useful overall.

Two, lmfao, Haar isn't getting OHKOd by Thunder Sages. At all.

So her Res means nothing, amirite?

Mia Vs Eddie anyone?

That's not a fact, nor are you taking into account Crit Rate or difficulty. Plus, the game doesn't end after Part 3, especially with the White Dragons and Spirits in the Tower of Rebirth.

The 1% critical rates? Yeah, they're TOTALLY dangerous. Also, I was refering to Hard Mode.

Also, White Dragons/Spirits =/= Thunder Sages. Haar can ORKO White Dragons and Spirits with a blessed Brave Axe, anyway.

The 1% critical rates? Yeah, they're TOTALLY dangerous. Also, I was refering to Hard Mode.

Also, White Dragons/Spirits =/= Thunder Sages. Haar can ORKO White Dragons and Spirits with a blessed Brave Axe, anyway.

Enemy Phase disagrees with your godly Haar statements.