How did you guys deal with...

FionordeQuester

Ishtor: Shanan and/or Levin!Arthur. The enemies around him can be a problem for your units =\.

Mage trio in chapter 8: Get your mounted units to help out the Lenster trio and just have the sisters end up in range of your mounted units (Fin with Hero Lance, Aless, promoted Celice, Hero Bow Lester and so on).

Ishtor is God mode'd by Holsety Arthur/Shannan, which takes about as long as it takes them to walk there. The Mage Sisters can be beaten with the same Arthur, as well as Aless, Shannan and Julia, though they don't one-round on enemy phase like Arthur does.

I don't know which of these is 100% optimal for a ranked run though.

Ishtor, I just wait for his troops to come by and I kill them to ease things up.

Then I send Aless/Shanan there and kill the bastard.

As for the Mage Sisters, it's the same thing, actually.

Ishtor, I just wait for his troops to come by and I kill them to ease things up.

Then I send Aless/Shanan there and kill the bastard.

Aless only joins after you seize Ishtors castle.

I use Aless to take all four of the mage girls down. The Mistoltin's resistance and power boosts are more than enough to keep him alive and take them out in 1-2 hits.

EDIT: Crap, I thought you meant Ishtar and the mage sisters. >_> For Ishtor, Shannan and/or Lakche work fine. Send Julia in as Storm bait.

Edited by Faval

Shanan/Aless for Ishtor, while I just try to rush with random mounted units just to get Tinny. There was this one time however I forgot to move Tinny out of the range of the Mage Sisters while they were weakened. Good thing her father was Lex, and she proceeded to destroy the three of them in enemy phase.

Shanan/Aless for Ishtor, while I just try to rush with random mounted units just to get Tinny. There was this one time however I forgot to move Tinny out of the range of the Mage Sisters while they were weakened. Good thing her father was Lex, and she proceeded to destroy the three of them in enemy phase.

Doesn't Aless come after you defeat Ishtor?

Shanan. But Celice may work as well with a Silver Sword with 50 kills. Which your bound to have at this point in the game anyway.