Getting Leaf and Fin to Survive in FE4 Chap. 7

Lupo

I'm not gonna pretend I know what you should do, but maybe you should put your strongest one on top of the castle, then have Leaf and Fin go to the left and up a little bit. After wards have them take turns attacking the enemies that go up.

If you have an earlier save, I recommend running away to the left side of the map.

However if it's not possible, you can try putting Fin on the castle and have Nanna hide behind Leaf. I can't remember if the AI prioritises attacking the castle though >___

If you have an earlier save, I recommend running away to the left side of the map.

However if it's not possible, you can try putting Fin on the castle and have Nanna hide behind Leaf. I can't remember if the AI prioritises attacking the castle though >___<

The AI does seem to prioritize attacking the castle, and I've already tried doing this. The General just kills Leaf with ease, though.

Oh, and Fin still has his Hero Lance if that helps.

Try putting Leaf in the castle, have Fin with his mighty Hero Lance guard it, and do whatever with the third guy.

I would if Leaf could actually enter the castle for protection. =/

It looks like he has room to go around and behind the castle. I'm only at chapter 1 in this game, so I'm just telling you what I'd do but I don't know everything about that.

It looks like he has room to go around and behind the castle. I'm only at chapter 1 in this game, so I'm just telling you what I'd do but I don't know everything about that.

Sadly I can't go around the left side.

Which version of ZSNES did you use? I can't load it on mine.

Perhaps a savefile (.SRM) might be more compatible. You'd have to use the in-game save though, which might not be possible if you've already moved some units.

Which version of ZSNES did you use? I can't load it on mine.

Perhaps a savefile (.SRM) might be more compatible. You'd have to use the in-game save though, which might not be possible if you've already moved some units.

Yeah, it's not working on mine either, although that may be because I don't know how to load one correctly... I just kinda guessed.

what i did was simply enter the cheat that gives you +5 in all stats but lck and HP. but even then i had Finn take hits and kill knights, as he was already a duke knight, and then leaf got in a kill here or there. its not hard at all, even witout cheats.

Lupo, I recommend just leaving the castle altogether. If the enemy conquers it just becomes a red castle, which you can conquer again (also IIRC it doesn't drop your Tactics Rank if the enemy captures NPC castles).

So just make the three run to the far left side. I think there are some forests, which should help a little.

You should say what level Fin's at and what weaponry he has. He can save that village to the southeast of Lenster since it has a Speed Ring to boost up his dodge and guard the castle. You can bring Fee down there to help as well.

You could also bring Fee down there to help him out.

Next time, if there is a next, have Fin kill Voltz so he can get the Elite Ring and wreak mayhem on the enemies in Chapter 2 with the Hero Lance.

It is also hinted from the conversations prior to the chapter's start that Leaf and Janne should go to the area near the church or something like that.

Archived