Whose line is it anyways?

Mufasa

Does anyone remember this show? I mean I know it hasn't been gone for a while, but it's my favorite show that ever existed.

(I have most of the series on my laptop, much to my laptop's dismay.) But did anyone else watch it? I mean the american verison, but the brittish version was good to.

Greatest show ever. Me and my chums often come up with our own version to entertain people. Doesn't always work though...

Greatest show ever. Me and my chums often come up with our own version to entertain people. Doesn't always work though...

Me and my friends did a couple of times to. I always felt like a loser doing it. But it was fun.

Last I heard, the show was on Abc family at midnight. I haven't looked in a while(why would I when I have them all on my laptop and Abc has no intetion of bringing the show back) but for all I know they could still be showing reruns.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

It was on DAVE recently and I used to watch it when I could. As far as I can tell it's not on there anymore... It was really funny at times though. I always preferred the British one, though. I think the American one is running on five us...

All i remember is: FREDZILLA! LULZ

Lol! "The CAT!!" - was another good one. I have all the episodes on my laptop.(At the very least 95% of them) So I remember all the great moments.

Lol! "The CAT!!" - was another good one. I have all the episodes on my laptop.(At the very least 95% of them) So I remember all the great moments.

I rememeber another good one. I don't remember the chapter.

Scenes from a Hat:

The most weird biography books:

Ryan: *grabs little book*. "The history of Gary Coleman"

Accesories sold in a prison shop:

Ryan: "HM! GARY COLEMAN!!"

• 4 months later...

I enjoyed this show fully, the comedians were top notch, and very talented, they really knew how to think on their feet.

I enjoyed both versions of the show, however the British version I witnessed first, it was quite the clever show.

Who's line is the best damn show EVER.

I own the DVD for god sake.

I own both DVDs and I have seasons 2-8 on my laptop. (Illegal downloading FTW.)

Which means I pretty much own the whole series.

I wish some of the comedians from the show would appear more on Television, they were quite the bunch. I wouldn't mind seeing them in a few movies.

They really are the funniest people ever.

Colin Mocrhie and Brad Sheerwood are doing improv tours. Drew Carey is doing game shows now. Ryan Stiles is doing a radio thing I think. And Wayne Brady.....actually I have no clue what he's doing.

They really need to bring the show back. No one I've ever talked to has disliked the show. They'd make millions if they brought it back.

Especially when you compare it to the shit that's on television nowadays.