• Once, and never again
    • Ocassionally
    • Yes, and still do
    • Never

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, why does everybody think asthma has anything to do with smoking? I'm an asthmatic and I used to smoke around a half a pack a day, there was really no difference in my breathing and it didn't irritate my asthma in the least. Of course, any slight chance of being a long-distance runner is now gone, but my lungs were pretty shitty to begin with and I can still sprint (just choose not to, I'm not a fan of running).

No, I dont smoke. Even if I remotely wanted to, my Pappy is a Police officer. It would be next to impossible.

Cops don't care about underage smoking. My friend Mark actually bummed a cigarette off of a cop once, and that was back when we were like 14.

Ugh. I saw two retards smoking in the woods next to the school this morning. Might've been weed.

Doesn't this world suck?

Not really. Going to IRL school sucks when your sober.

I do understand why some people start smoking. But everyone that smokes will tell you it's something they wish they hadn't done

Not everyone. I'm not regretful at all.

really? howcome?

My neigbhor (too lazy to spell) does (or used to), and my cousin and uncle do (though I'm not related to them).

do you hate them or treat them differently because they smoke?

Ugh, why does everybody think asthma has anything to do with smoking? I'm an asthmatic and I used to smoke around a half a pack a day, there was really no difference in my breathing and it didn't irritate my asthma in the least. Of course, any slight chance of being a long-distance runner is now gone, but my lungs were pretty shitty to begin with and I can still sprint (just choose not to, I'm not a fan of running).

They probably think it does because, you know, it does. Ask any type of medical professional and they will tell you that smoking is an extremely common allergen that sets off a chain of biochemical and tissue changes that lead to airway inflammation, bronchoconstriction, and wheezing.

I have never smoked in my life. Which is ironic, as I've done quite a lot of second-hand smoking throughout my life...

This is me all over. And admittedly, I was at a young age when the second-hand stuff started happening to me. And since I find it so unpleasant, it's one of the reasons I hate them.

and people treating others like crap cuz they smoke is stupid..i hate people like that..

I agree with this.

I never smoked and never intend to, but most my family are smokers so I know what it's like to have someone be all "OMFG U GUNNA GIVe MeH CANCER" and how annoying it is.

Edited by TLS

yeah im pretty sure that was a joke CGV...i know i didnt start smoking because i thought it would make me cool and edgey...

Ah, ok. I wanted to make sure

Cops don't care about underage smoking. My friend Mark actually bummed a cigarette off of a cop once, and that was back when we were like 14.

Not really. Going to IRL school sucks when your sober.

This. This times a fucking million.

Also, I have been smoking since I was eleven. I didn't regret it then, I don't regret it now. I will smoke the rest of my life most likely. If I die of lung cancer, then fine.