First try. *RD spoilers*

Hibari

looks cool to me but im sure a bunch of pros will show up and be like "NECK IS WRONG' "THIS IS WRONG" "BLAH BLAH BLAH SHIT I DONT UNDERSTAND"

Actually...the neck didn't quite fit so I had to fill the space. It looks off to me too but...

Looks pretty good to me. There is something about the chest plate that is bothering me though. I think it is of improper shape. But it is seriously well done, even is there is such an error.

Now that you mention it, it does look like he's puffing it out a bit. I may have put the head too far back.

Okay...but I took both sprites from PoR. Any changes between the two shouldn't really matter here.

Why didn't you say so. Then what you did is correct if it's based off the actual sprites. I don't know what they look like off-hand, but from your expression, I can tell I am sharing useless information, lol.

Why didn't you say so. Then what you did is correct if it's based off the actual sprites. I don't know what they look like off-hand, but from your expression, I can tell I am sharing useless information, lol.

I did. In my very first sentence. But let's not dwell on that.

Here's number 2, with spoiler warning.

BertramRenning.png

I sense a theme here.

Here's number 2, with spoiler warning.

I sense a theme here.

Secret characters unite!

Looks good. I like Lord Renning. Shame I got him killed while taking down King Dheginsea though. Tell you the truth, I think he looks even better than BK Zelguis.

Are you purposely miscoloring their capes btw? I wasn't sure at first, so I didn't bring it up...

Secret characters unite!

Looks good. I like Lord Renning. Shame I got him killed while taking down King Dheginsea though. Tell you the truth, I think he looks even better than BK Zelguis.

Are you purposely miscoloring their capes btw? I wasn't sure at first, so I didn't bring it up...

I might use Renning this time around although I'm a little disappointed about his role.

He was hyped to be some great leader of the Royal Knights that was unbeatable. Next thing you know he's "dead" without us even seeing what he can do and when you finally get him you find out that he's just a Gold Knight, of which you probably already have two or three of.

It may just be the way I saved them. The only changes I made was head swapping.

Ok, well, that makes sense then... looking at SF's media files I noted their capes did change colors from PoR to RD. Since your sprites are of FE9, there is no mistake. I am just a little too obsessive with detail I suppose. What other art you've in store?

Ok, well, that makes sense then... looking at SF's media files I noted their capes did change colors from PoR to RD. Since your sprites are of FE9, there is no mistake. I am just a little too obsessive with detail I suppose. What other art you've in store?

Dunno. I must admit aside from head swapping I can't do much else with FE9 Sprites.

Well, both pictures are awesome, I'll start with that. To be really picky, Zelgius' head seems to be a bit too far forward. Not much, and it may just be me, but possibly a little bit. The Renning one, however, is great. I've tried stuff like this, and it is a real pain in the butt. Nice work!

Well, both pictures are awesome, I'll start with that. To be really picky, Zelgius' head seems to be a bit too far forward. Not much, and it may just be me, but possibly a little bit. The Renning one, however, is great. I've tried stuff like this, and it is a real pain in the butt. Nice work!

That's kinda funny I think it's too far back my self. And Renning's was made really easy by the developers who were kind enough to put both of them in the exact. same. position.