The assumption song

Higgins Von Higgings

A few of those were a little contrived. Who the fuck puts whipped cream on cookies?

That wasn't the point, though; the point was they lead you to thinking it would say something dirty and then sidetracking you with a different explanation. The fact that some of them were contrived doesn't take away from the fact that they still managed to expertly bluff the viewers.

That wasn't the point, though; the point was they lead you to thinking it would say something dirty and then sidetracking you with a different explanation. The fact that some of them were contrived doesn't take away from the fact that they still managed to expertly bluff the viewers.

Woah, I missed that.

Woah, I missed that.

If you paid attention to the lyrics, they even set you up for the dirty stuff since all the words they use at the end of one line rhyme with the appropriate dirty word for the situation. ("There was an old farmer who lived on a rock, He sat in a meadow just shaking his cock Fists at some boys who were down by the prick, their feet in the water their hands on their dicks marbles and playthings and..." well, you get the idea.)

If you paid attention to the lyrics, they even set you up for the dirty stuff since all the words they use at the end of one line rhyme with the appropriate dirty word for the situation. ("There was an old farmer who lived on a rock, He sat in a meadow just shaking his cock Fists at some boys who were down by the prick, their feet in the water their hands on their dicks marbles and playthings and..." well, you get the idea.)

No way!

Old? It said the date was December 2.

Anyway, I'd put whipped cream on my cookies if I had a girlfriend!

The song has been around for years and it wasn't the first time a video was made. There is a Kingdom Hearts AMV that uses that song as well.