What if you already pre-ordered it?

I pre-ordered this about a month ago right when the release date was confirmed. Will I still get the bonus thingy?

What is this bonus thingy anyway? An art cell? I'm interepreting this to mean either a cell phone art sticker or a toy jail cell thing; am I right or way off?

You're way off. If you want to see what the art cell is like, just take a look. I'm not sure if you'll get the art cell. I would presume so. The best course of action would be to ask Gamestop.

You're way off. If you want to see what the art cell is like, just take a look. I'm not sure if you'll get the art cell. I would presume so. The best course of action would be to ask Gamestop.

OK, is that like a poster or some sticker you put on your DS? Oh and yeah asking them does sound like a good idea.

Man, I always tend to ask these questions on forums without thinking to look for the answers myself. Makes me feel stupid.

OK, is that like a poster or some sticker you put on your DS?

Neither. It's just a small piece of artwork from the game. A picture basically. It comes with a certificate of authenticity and everything.

Neither. It's just a small piece of artwork from the game. A picture basically. It comes with a certificate of authenticity and everything.

Lame. :angry: I would have preffered to get a DS sticker. Still pretty cool though.

EDIT

Just called them and they said they don't have any right now, but expect to give them to everyone who pre-ordered it.

Edited by Yourgranny

Such an item isn't free though. Gamestop seems to have applied its bullshit policy of charge $35 for Nintendo published games when everyone else charges $30 to this game. I wish Nintendo would tell them where to shove their art cell regarding that :(

Personally given how bad the art is on that cell

Ogmas face, once you see it you can't unsee it

and the fact $5 is $5 no matter which way you look I'd forget it anmd buy the game for the $30 it retails.

I think who ever who dosent get it will live.

You could get an image of it on the internet after it is released.

Edited by The Gambit