Your Dream Character

Princess

what would you want a character of the FE series to be like to be your dream character? my dream character would be a shy fighter boy. similar to ross but older and just VERY shy like florina and feminine as well. :3

another dream character of mine would be a male pegasus knight. or a female pirate. ^.^

Dream character, dream character...Jackal laguz. Weakest of the laguz physically aside from the obvious herons, but are able to do more things (equip more skills, actually use weapons when untransformed, able to steal, one or some of these things.), have the best speed of the beast laguz, have high skill and resistance, but horrid defense and luck. Hp is juuuust a bit above cats.

Wait...that's a class, not character...

Dream character would be a jackal anthro furry as you hoo-mans call them. Yeah, I'm a furry, big deal, wanna fight about it? XD , a female mercenary or berserker, or a male mage who is just incredibly gay. I mean unforgiveably, offensively gay. I mean wearing a mini-skirt with a tight blouse that doesn't even cover midriff and a small dinky cape. So unbelievably feminine that he makes Lucius seem like Solid Snake (and unlike Lucius, is actually GOING for that image.). Sky blue hair with pink and sea green streaks gay. Figure more feminine than...well...Lucius. And his name will be...

...Cameron....

Princess has good tastes : D

My dream character is another Sigurd. Male or female, younger or older (preferably older to have that appeal), it doesn't matter as long as he has those characteristics of the beloved Sigurd.

Oh and Female Christmas Social Knights; generic traits of the red and green social knights of the series.

A hot-blooded, dumb Lord. Also a womanizer MAIN Lord.

A Lazy Mercenary, a shy Myrmidon, and a couple of a comedian Soldier and a serious female Social Knight.

A chick with a habit of playing in whipped cream! She'd be one of those sweetie types, but just with odd, but not harmful, habits. That, and a dude that thinks he's a rabbit, but he's incredibly slow.

Edited by Kintenbo

Female Holsety!Sety with minor Narga. Bonus points if she looks like Ishtar.

That's it, I'm shipping Sety x Yuria from now on. Even though it's an impossible pairing due to time restraints.

A hot-blooded, dumb Lord. Also a womanizer MAIN Lord.

A Lazy Mercenary, a shy Myrmidon, and a couple of a comedian Soldier and a serious female Social Knight.

You described an anime that I watched I don't remember witch one >_>

A Main Female Vilan with 2 Guardians and you don't know until the last battle if they are Good OR Evil.

You described an anime that I watched I don't remember witch one >_>

A Main Female Vilan with 2 Guardians and you don't know until the last battle if they are Good OR Evil.

Well, I think I may have ripped of an anime, don't know wich one tho.

Also, a suicide squad would be good, too.

That's it, I'm shipping Sety x Yuria from now on. Even though it's an impossible pairing due to time restraints.

I did it once. No problem. :mellow:

EDIT: And no, I never use PAR on making my pairings.

Edited by Aida

But you get Sety at late chapter 8, and Yuria leaves before chapter 10. :mellow:

I don't really understand how, but I managed to make that pairing before. The funny thing is, I failed to pair Faval/Yuria up before that playthrough.

Or

they'd be the 'IT'S A TRAP!' squad.

Yeah, but they wouldn't be a suicide squad at all.

I mean, some 4-5 mercenaries(not the class, but the job) that want to die, so they enter the most risked situations for free, but they are too good, so they couldn't be beaten...

Jeigan and Titania already exist, so I'm pretty happy.

For something a little more original, I'd like to have a morally ambiguous lord. Instead of setting out to save the world, they could try to conquer it. Or something.

Yeah, but they wouldn't be a suicide squad at all.

I mean, some 4-5 mercenaries(not the class, but the job) that want to die, so they enter the most risked situations for free, but they are too good, so they couldn't be beaten...

?

Here's one for controversy! An Lord who was from African who traveled the world and out of his warrior pride, helps an small unit of soldiers help reclaim their mother land.

Just make sure he's a man who grew up in the townships of apartheid South Africa, and you've got a winner in terms of stirring up major controversy.