Your Dream Character

Princess

A hot-blooded, dumb Lord. Also a womanizer MAIN Lord.

A Lazy Mercenary, a shy Myrmidon, and a couple of a comedian Soldier and a serious female Social Knight.

hmm, well my FE7 hack actually has that...well, the first two sentences well describe the person replacing Hector and I can guarantee that there's a character representing each of what you described the second line except for the Soldier heh, didn't add a playable one sadly

I think most of my dream characters are going into my hack I'm working on...best part, they're all based off real people who are just random and awesome kinda like what Skasha describes there, word

?

What, they have good skills, that's why they couldn't die.

As for the mercenaries for free....

hmm, well my FE7 hack actually has that...well, the first two sentences well describe the person replacing Hector and I can guarantee that there's a character representing each of what you described the second line except for the Soldier heh, didn't add a playable one sadly

I think most of my dream characters are going into my hack I'm working on...best part, they're all based off real people who are just random and awesome kinda like what Skasha describes there, word

That would be interesting.

You mean the mercenaries having horseslayers?

That just adds to the "IT'S A TRAP!" factor.

Not the guys in FE4, I was just explaining a random character creation.

Ilyana + Boyd + Oswin + Erk + Serra + Raven + Hector = IBOESRH, the best character that EVER LIVED!!!!!!

And the character that had to endure the most bad webcomic jokes because of how crazy the spelling of his name is.

Ah, my dream character...

Ilyana + Boyd + Oswin + Erk + Serra + Raven + Hector = IBOESRH, the best character that EVER LIVED!!!!!!

I am unable to picture such abomination.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...