hi

Raphaeltmnt

Put the sais down, sir. We come in peace. :P

Anyways, welcome to the forest! :D

As a welcome gift, I now give you the score to Pierre Boulez' Le Marteau sans Maître. Enjoy, and give those herons a hell of a time reading it!

Edited by Edgard Varése

You, sir, are crazy. Raph is the best TMNT, then Mike, Don, and lastly, Leo.

And welcome to the board.

While I can at least appreciate that some lesser individuals might hold Raphael as their favourite, how coud you possibly put Mike above Donatello? He uses the nun-chucks for god's sakes! The nun-chucks!

While I can at least appreciate that some lesser individuals might hold Raphael as their favourite, how coud you possibly put Mike above Donatello? He uses the nun-chucks for god's sakes! The nun-chucks!

You shouldn't throw around insults just because you can't factually support your choice. "Because I said so" doesn't work.

From my viewpoint, nunchaku clearly require greater skill to use when compared to a bo staff stick. Also, Mike is the largest contributor to comedy. Don may be intelligent, but is often boring and his personality falls behind the other two.

Do not get me wrong, I don't hate him, I'm just playing favorites.

You shouldn't throw around insults just because you can't factually support your choice. "Because I said so" doesn't work.

From my viewpoint, nunchaku clearly require greater skill to use when compared to a bo staff stick. Also, Mike is the largest contributor to comedy. Don may be intelligent, but is often boring and his personality falls behind the other two.

Do not get me wrong, I don't hate him, I'm just playing favorites.

Donatello provided all the Turtle's gadgetry. Turtle Van? Donatello. Communicators? Donatello. The blimp with the detachable jet? Donatello. And he's always making some wacky invention or another. Michaelangelo is just there for cheap laughs and the teenage stereotype of the late 80s.Raphael was aroundfor being a jerk and bad puns. Leo was just a wet blanket. Donny was where it was at.

Not speaking for the New Turtles show, as I don't watch it.

How dare you edit a quote of my words! Our differences are now irreconcilable!

Where's the enemy feature on this site?

I don't know if you were joking just as I was, but either way you put a grin on my face. FUNNY.

Edited by Bohemund

You're trying to say my words are things of amusement to you? I have no patience for your self-importance, and I do not enjoy being ridiculed! Nothing I write is for humour's sake! Ever!