@jyo

Masu

Whtehr you fap or not, can you keep it to yourselves? Not everyone wants to hear about your fapping schedule.

Then don't enter the thread?

The rules say to keep it PG-13

I doubt that a movie would be rated M if someone asked someone else how much they fap.

I doubt that a movie would be rated M if someone asked someone else how much they fap.

Actually, I think it does get rated M. Depending on the context.

However, we also have 12 year olds viewing the site. And females. Keep it in your pants guys.

Plus, the topic never said: "ITT: How much do you fap?" So I considered that it wouldn't be in here.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

lighten up Lyle..

So....how often DONT you fap?

Sorry. It's just kinda....icky.

I follow a 'Don't ask, don't tell' sort of thing. I don't need to know how you fap, and I'm not gonna tell you how I.

Sorry. It's just kinda....icky.

I follow a 'Don't ask, don't tell' sort of thing. I don't need to know how you fap, and I'm not gonna tell you how I.

Actually, I think it does get rated M. Depending on the context.

However, we also have 12 year olds viewing the site. And females. Keep it in your pants guys.

Plus, the topic never said: "ITT: How much do you fap?" So I considered that it wouldn't be in here.

Whtehr you fap or not, can you keep it to yourselves? Not everyone wants to hear about your fapping schedule.

Twice on Mondays (11 am and 2 pm), Thrice on Tuesdays and Thursdays (11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm), once on Wednesdays (11 am). I cant find time on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays.

And females and twelve year olds can fap too, I fail to see why they should be left out of this.

Twice on Mondays (11 am and 2 pm), Thrice on Tuesdays and Thursdays (11 am, 1 pm, 3 pm), once on Wednesdays (11 am). I cant find time on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays.

And females and twelve year olds can fap too, I fail to see why they should be left out of this.

Very true. Although for females I believe the technical term is "shik".

Edited by Black Knight

Very true. Although for females I believe the technical term is "shik".

Which still makes no sense to me. Chicks make more of a "fap" sound than guys do when they're masturbating IMO.

ur all wrong.

Kato.

No YOU'RE wrong.

Futanari.