Valkyrie Staff

Princess

hey guys! i accidentally killed nanna, because she really, really sucks. i just got corple, too, but i can't seem to use the valkyrie staff on her? what's up~?

You only can use Valkyrie Staff if you haven't move anyone in that turn yet.

Oh, and you need to do it in the main/base castle.

Edited by Aida

And Nanna does not suck, c'mon.

Lachesis' children suck IMO, they only thing that saving them is Charisma skill. Though they are much better than their subs.

Lachesis' children suck IMO, they only thing that saving them is Charisma skill. Though they are much better than their subs.

Meh, personal experience perhaps >.<

Delmud's good if he has a Pursuit father.

Or a pursuit ring.

Delmud's good if he has a Pursuit father.

Anyone with Pursuit can be a good husband for Lachesis. But my point is Lachesis' children are generally weaker compared to other children.

Meh, personal experience perhaps >.<

Maybe.

Edited by Aida

My Delmud was awesome. Delmud, Lakche, and Leaf were the only ones who managed to face the dark warlords without a holy weapon.

All of the children characters in my playthroughs are maxed. And I found Delmud and Lester are generally weaker, but don't mind me at all.

As for the Dark Lords...they are Yuria's job. :mellow:

Edited by Aida

My Delmud was awesome. Delmud, Lakche, and Leaf were the only ones who managed to face the dark warlords without a holy weapon.

I usually send half the cast on them. But for me Delmud usually ends up amazing, miles ahead of Ares if it hadn't been for the Mistoltin. Though I do give Delmud the elite ring.

All of the children characters in my playthroughs are maxed. And I found Delmud and Lester are generally weaker, but don't mind me at all.

Yuria always gets killed when I send her at them :mellow:

Julia could take care of everything, true. But I wanted to do this as fast as possible. I also had to make room for Celice so I had to kill several of the dark lords. Holy weapons, Leaf, and Delmud were all I needed.

I've used Nanna twice, once as Beowulf's daughter and once as Fin's and both times she was good but much better as Fin's.

I think Nanna is always good. I've never used Delmud.

Julia could take care of everything, true. But I wanted to do this as fast as possible. I also had to make room for Celice so I had to kill several of the dark lords. Holy weapons, Leaf, and Delmud were all I needed.

Yuria with Narga is all I ever needed, she can finished them fast enough. :mellow:

I've used Nanna twice, once as Beowulf's daughter and once as Fin's and both times she was good but much better as Fin's.

I think Nanna is always good. I've never used Delmud.

Delmud is good enough. He has more claim to Aria's Hero Sword than many other sword users imo, because of his horse. And if he has a pursuit father or gets the pursuit ring, he should one-round stuff just fine.

Oh, and he looks great too.

Delmud is good enough. He has more claim to Aria's Hero Sword than many other sword users imo, because of his horse. And if he has a pursuit father or gets the pursuit ring, he should one-round stuff just fine.

Oh, and he looks great too.

Hero Sword is a waste on Delmud. I never gave it to him but he pretty much ALWAYS activates Continue when promoted.

Who's the father? :>

Midir. I have no idea how such a terrible character gave such a powerful son. Nanna wasn't that good though. It's possible that I just got RNG lucky with Delmud.

Okay, Nanna turns out kind of lame since her low magic ensures that you have to heal everything with a Relive staff to make her useful. But IMO Delmud actually turns out to be a good character if Beowulf is the father.

You can take them all out without Julia, though. Actually, I would know this, as I remember boxing Julia off with characters and then having the rest of the group go crazy on the warlords. After the Pegasus sisters, those people were a piece of cake.

Midir. I have no idea how such a terrible character gave such a powerful son.

BLASPHEMY!!!

Actually, Midir isn't a terrible character; his strength screws him around a bit. I remember that Midir was Lester's father on my playthrough, and he turned out to have a heavily tricked-out skill stat.

Hero Sword is a waste on Delmud. I never gave it to him but he pretty much ALWAYS activates Continue when promoted.

Midir. I have no idea how such a terrible character gave such a powerful son. Nanna wasn't that good though. It's possible that I just got RNG lucky with Delmud.

Did not know this. Delmud gets a different sword next time, then.