Masu:GRAAAAAAAR! *follows hika across a street*

Hika:OI UR GONNA GET HIT

Masu:What? *gets hit by car* HOLY FACK.

Branded:....................meh. Im going to get sprite

someplace

Masu:*looks around* where am i

a thing:someplace

MasuWELL THATS OBVIOUS

a thing:Well youre kinda dead but i need you to go on a quest for the holy epic thing that will like stop the calamity and stuff

Masu:.............*dumbfounded*

a thing:What?

Masu:Whuts a Calameti?

a thing:........yeaaaaaaaaah. uh..........so like.........find ppl to take with you and find it.

Masu:.......find what?

a thing: THE HOLY EPIC THING *dissapears*

house

Branded:*picks up Tales of Vesperia* well now that he's dead i'll just.........

Masu:*runsthrough wall* OMIGAWD. WE GOTTA FIND THE HOLY EPIC THING

Branded:ok

Masu: HIKA WE nEED TO FIND THE EPIC HOLY THING

Hika:Can i be the guy who just likes to kill>?

Masu:OKAY. LETS GO.

and they left to find the epic thing.

Edited by Nanaya Shiki

Wow, Masu, I didn't think you had it in you. This is seriously the best story I've read on SF.

Let's read a bit more before you judge it. I've been mislead by a lot of first chapters.

a generic rpg plain

Masu:Oh my god enemies!

Branded:now what?

Hika: ._. we never got wepons

Masu: ITS OK IM THE MAIN CHARACTER SO IM A MARY SUE UBER STRONG AND SHIT AND I JUST DONT KNOW IT YET ALL I NEED TO DO IS:

A.Be in a life or death situation

B.A friend of mine get hurt

C.Die

D.All of the above.

Branded:*shoves Masu in front of him* well get to it Mary Sue

Masu: D: BUT I DONT WANNA GET HURT

Generic monster: *attacks*

Masu:URRRGH! *falls down*

blurry thing: My son........trust your power.........believe in your partners..........you must live

Masu:FATHER?

blurry thing:trust your powers *dissapears*

Masu:I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE THOUGH!

Generic monster:RARRRGH *jumps at masu*

???: *slices monster*

21eapn9.jpg

Branded:the hell are you?

???:Nrvnsqr Pingas.

Masu: =_= what?

Pingas:NRVNSQR PINGAS.

Hika:lol penis.

a quiet peaceful village

Girl:Who are you guys

Masu:Im masu! im the main character! And since you're the first female in the story, we obviously start off hating each other then fall in love at some point!

Girl:*kicks masu in the balls then slams his head on her knee* yeah. not gonna happen. by the way im rei

Pingas:Ray?

Rei:REI

Branded:Same damn thing. its not like were writing the name

Rei: so what are you guys up to?

Hika:epic quest to find this thing we dont know what it is

Rei:Hm. Mind if i join? im the obligatory female character who joins a large group of guys, sleeps in the same tents/inns with them and some how never gets raped or violated unless for comic relief.

Branded:sounds good

another field

Masu:GUYS STOP!

Pingas:WHAT?!

Masu:.........................my throat is dry.

Edited by Nanaya Shiki

this is so not melty blood related at all

it actually isnt. dont spam my story please leave all posts in my feed back topic i would greatly appreciate it.

Rei:WAHT DID YOU SAY!>

Masu:*shivers* MY THROAT IS DRY

Hika:what's that mean?

Masu:*empties stomach of gastric fluids* oh god..........god why.

Branded:WHAT!?

Masu and Rei:............bad end.

*world explodes*

*bell rings*

TEACH ME FAIYA SENSEI!

2m4t34y.png

Faiya:YOU FAYG! YOU DONT HIT ON THE MAIN GIRL WHEN YOU FIRST MEET HER! CONCEAL YOUR TRUE FUTURE FEELINGS FOR HER. GO BACK A FEW STEPS AND TRY AGAIN TO AVOID ANOTHER DEAD END!

Hika:Question

Faiya:What

Hika:HOW DOES MASU HITTING ON A GIRL MAKE THE WORLD EXPLODE?

Faiya:Y'see, unlike the other one, the bad ends in this make NO FUCKING SENSE.

Hika:Makes sense. YOPU SUCK SMASU.

Edited by Nanaya Shiki

Masu:*redo's rei part over* *aovod's bad end*

Branded:why does it look like this place is infested with zombies?

Graveyard.

Rei: we're in a graveyard thats why

Smoker:AUUUUUUUUUUR *smoker's Masu*

Masu:HOLY JESUS CHRIST! TENTACLE RAPE! TENTACLE RAAAAAAAAAAAAPE! WHY DIDN'T YOU GO FOR THE GIRL!?

Rei:*goes up to Masu and Smoker*

Masu:*looks hopefull* you came to save me!!!!

Rei:*steps on Masu's balls*

Masu:WHAT THE fuCK!>?:

disgusting sounds:urgh blorp

Branded: ?

disgustiong sounds:uuuuuuugh

Hika:The fuck is that?

Masu:*eyes open wide* *tears smoker to pieces* BOOMER!!!!!!!!!! *pulls out auto shotgun*

Rei:Hey where the hell did you get that!?

Masu: DIEEEEEEEEEEE! *shoots multiple shots that miss*

Faiya:*shows up out of nowhere with hunting rifle* IM 2 PRO *blows up boomer*

Masu:*shivers and curls into ball*

Hika:Whats wrong with him?

Masu:*looks at hika* BOOMER!!!!!!!!!

Hika: =_=

Masu:*looks at branded* BOOMER!!!!!!!!!

Branded: Yeeeaaaah *picks up a large rock* I'll just quiet him down a little........

Masu:looks at rei flails around BOOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rei:you DID NOT just call me fat.

Masu:BOOMER!!!!!!!!!!

Rei:*pulls out steel pipe* EXTRA RUST JUST FOR YOU MASU!

Masu: Eh?

random ppl in the distance:Such a nice graveyard to sit in.

Masu's voice: AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh get over yourself. Let him have his fun.

First of all, I would prefer it if you stopped using things like "oh get over yourself" as a way to degrading me, it's just off-topic. Second of all: there is a difference between having fun, and writing tripe. For example, putting some effort into art is fun, this is just lazy rubbish that belongs in FFtF.

People come to the "Creative Section" to see or read something which someone put effort and creativity into. People go to the "Far from the Forest Section" to laugh at spam. It is as simple as that; but it is something that is never upheld for some reason.

Edited by Shuuda

Im sorry that im not as creative as you shuuda. But I will continue my little scribbling and I take no offense from whatever you have to say about it since I don't care. You dont need to read it. You're the one who thinks you have to take it upon yourself to show up in every story and critique it and act as if the world is ending if you see something you dont like. I have the right to post whatever the hell pops in my mind if i so feel like it. So yeah, random crap story, its gonna continue.

Im sorry that I'm not as creative as you Shuuda. But I will continue my little scribbling and I take no offence from whatever you have to say about it since I don't care. You don't need to read it. You're the one who thinks you have to take it upon yourself to show up in every story and critique it and act as if the world is ending if you see something you don't like. I have the right to post whatever the hell pops in my mind if I so feel like it. So yeah, random crap story, its going to continue.

Sigh.

You dont need to read it.

Beyond the point. I do not have to do many things; but I do, because I care.

critique it and act as if the world is ending

More of this "exaggerate to insult Shuuda" nonsense?

I have the right to post whatever

Wrong, you do not have the right to post whatever, wherever. Certain things belong in certain sections. Not everywhere on this forum is FFtF.

Sigh.

Beyond the point. I do not have to do many things; but I do, because I care.

More of this "exaggerate to insult Shuuda" nonsense?

Wrong, you do not have the right to post whatever, wherever. Certain things belong in certain sections. Not everywhere on this forum is FFtF.

And why would you care about a random "Idiot who posts in Shit from the forest?" well whatever it is take to PM or the feedback topic

And why would you care about a random "Idiot who posts in Shit from the forest?" well whatever it is take to PM or the feedback topic

Because spam does not belong in the creative section. Simple as that.

Because spam does not belong in the creative section. Simple as that.

Well, I think this is pretty creative. A person could make a sculpture out of feces, and it would be considered art. It may not be GOOD or CLEAN, but it's still artistic.

what spam? I see no spam.

Well I do: it has no attention paid to grammar. It's full to junk that's not funny. It has badly drawing pictures full of nonsense.

Well, I think this is pretty creative. A person could make a sculpture out of feces, and it would be considered art. It may not be GOOD or CLEAN, but it's still artistic.

There are rules and standards to art, accept it, (and do not give me some whine about it because you are unable to accept it). Being artistic requires effort, thought and talent. Scribbling on a sheet of paper is not art; it's a mess. Similarly, this is not good fiction, it's spam. Sculpting out of feces could certainly be considered art under certain circumstances.

Now then: if you have an argument that proves this thing to be creative fiction worthy of not being ridiculed, and not just a mess, then go right ahead with it. Otherwise, do not bother responding.

Edited by Shuuda

Well I do: it has no attention paid to grammar. It's full to junk that's not funny. It has badly drawing pictures full of nonsense.

There are rules and standards to art, accept it, (and do not give me some whine about it because you are unable to accept it). Being artistic requires effort, thought and talent. Scribbling on a sheet of paper is not art; it's a mess. Similarly, this is not good fiction, it's spam. Sculpting out of feces could certainly be considered art under certain circumstances.

Now then: if you have an argument that proves this thing to be creative fiction worthy of not being ridiculed, and not just a mess, then go right ahead with it. Otherwise, do not bother responding.

yeah i thought of it obviously or it wouldnt be here right now genius.