Favorite sword skill

luigi bros

Favorite sword skill in FE4  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite sword skill in FE4

• Meteor Sword
    • Moonlight Sword
    • Solar Sword

I always thought Moonlight Hit was cool, in theory, but it can't even pale compared to Shootingstar Hit. Sun Hit would've been better if it wasn't so limited as well--hell, it always backfires on Shiv in Thracia, as he ends up healing, and continuing to kill enemies that could actually block up the rest of a brigade D:

Meteor Skill. And in FE5, they're not swords only. It should be "Astral Skills" instead of "Sword Skills".

This is poll about the FE4 version where they are sword only skills.

Moonlight Hit. Any sword unit can inherit it (including Patty). I will go for this skill above all else, as it ignores enemy defenses, and cuts through them like butter. Great skill for boss slaying. Ever thought of using this with a Hero Sword. It equals absolute W1n. It is even great without a Herto Sword, because no enemy will be standing anyway if someone like Holyn, Lakche or Shanaska are using this in one strike. Shooting Star can only be inherited by those of the royal family of Issac blood, but Moonlight Hit can be inherited by anyone.

So..

Moonlight Hit

Edited by Laylea

Oh. Sorry about that.

I agree that Metior Sword is good and the characters who uses it is better than the character(s) who use Solar Sword I just prefer the effect.

If you do Aira/Dew you'll have a really good unit with both Metior and Solar Sword.

I agree that Metior Sword is good and the characters who uses it is better than the character(s) who use Solar Sword I just prefer the effect.

If you do Aira/Dew you'll have a really good unit with both Metior and Solar Sword.

Only that the children will get lower HP and Str with this pairing. But they will still become powerhouses anyways.

Only that the children will get lower HP and Str with this pairing. But they will still become powerhouses anyways.

Yeah but with that speed and OK luck who needs HP?

The strength doesn't matter when their weapon gets over 50 kills, because they'll critical like crazy.

The strength doesn't matter when their weapon gets over 50 kills, because they'll critical like crazy.

HP and STR are important to me. :mellow:

Not saying that Deu/Ayra is bad, but it's inferior to Holyn/Ayra and Lex/Ayra, IMO.

Edited by Aida

Avoid means far less in a game that has 1 RN, FYI.