Edward+Nolan duo.

CT075

See topic description.

Anyway, the general rules are:

Use Edward and Nolan only/mostly (I can't see them duo-ing 3-13 all on their own...)

On chapters where Eddie+Nolan aren't available, use units such as Tibarn, Nailah, etc., and finish the chapter as quickly as possible.

Non- essential units (Aran, Haar, Jill, etc.) are to be benched, or, if forced, stuck in a corner using Vulneraries.

Micaiah, Laura, Rhys, Laura, Oliver and Mist may not heal Nolan/Eddie.

In 4-E-5, with Vague Katti Edward against non-cover Auras:

(Max STR (32)+ VK (20)+ 2 Blood tides (10)+ White Tide (5 SPD))-Aura's DEF (30)=32x2=64. Plus Reyson boost= 90-64x2= -34, one turned.

Urvan Nolan against non-cover Auras:

(Max STR (40)+ Urvan (22) +2 Blood tides (10)+ White Tide (5 SPD))-Aura's DEF (30)=42(x2=84?). Plus Reyson boost= 42 (84)x2= 90- 84 (168)= 6 (-78) effectively 46 after healing and no spirit interference, therefore 2-turned. I don't know what the aura's SPD is, so could anyone tell me?

Eddie against Cover Auras:

(Max STR (32)+ VK (20)+ 2 Blood Tides (10)+ White Tide(5 SPD))-Aura's DEF (40)=22x2=44. Not quite enough to 1-turn, but with Nolan and Reyson helping him, that's a dead cover aura.

I've been debating whether or not to use their Prf weapons, but I decided not to, for lack of Mt.

Eddie w/ Caladbolg vs. non-cover Aura:

(Max STR (32)+ Caladbolg (15)+ 2 Blood tides (10)+ White Tide(5 SPD))-Aura's DEF (30)=27x2x Reyson boost (2)=108, one turned.

Or, I could try this with Nolan:

((Max STR (40)+ Brave Axe (11)+ 2 Blood Tides (10)+ White Tide(5 SPD))-Aura's DEF (30))x2x Reyson Boost (2)=122. One dead Aura.

For Cover Auras:

((Max STR (40)+ Brave Axe (11)+ 2 Blood Tides (10)+ White Tide(5 SPD))-Aura's DEF (40))x2x Reyson Boost (2)=82-40=42, two turned, assuming the Spirits don't get in the way.

(Max STR (32)+ Caladbolg (15)+ 2 Blood Tides (10)+ White Tide(5 SPD))-Aura's DEF (40)=17x2x Reyson Boost (2)=68-40=28, two turning, thanks to the calculations on the "Mist Solo" thread.

My hands are beginning to get tired, so I'll leave what I have as it is, and post the rest of my calcs later. Any tips for how to go about working this?

Edited by Camtech075

Tips? You won't have any problems in part 1, so just give Nolan beastfoe + crossbow in 3-6, and Eddie resolve + cancel. 3-12 is lulz and 3-13 is just a matter of either killing Ike really fast with an astra manipulation or something, or unarmed chokepoint concoction popping.

I'm not sure what makes this challenge remotely interesting for you, though.

Edited by Vykan12

I don't know either. Edward and Nolan... I just like them. They're around a lot, and this is my first time playing with less than 5 units on my team, so I thought this might be easier. I could do Ike, but that would be more boring than this.

If you consider using just Edward and Nolan as easier than some alternative team selection you've been using, then why do you need our help?

Also, I didn't notice that 80% of your TC post was about which weapon to give them in 4-E (I was admittedly skimming). If that's your pre-occupation, then you're not going to have much fun babying units for 95% of the game to prepare for the easiest 5% that's remaining. If you want to take such an approach, I reccomend arena abusing in FE6-7 instead as a means to satisfy your desire for seeing rapid unit growth.

Edited by Vykan12

If you consider using just Edward and Nolan as easier than some alternative team selection you've been using, then why do you need our help?

Also, I didn't notice that 80% of your TC post was about which weapon to give them in 4-E (I was admittedly skimming). If that's your pre-occupation, then you're not going to have much fun babying units for 95% of the game to prepare for the easiest 5% that's remaining. If you want to take such an approach, I reccomend arena abusing in FE6-7 instead as a means to satisfy your desire for seeing rapid unit growth.

I can do that in FEDS. I need tips in general. Also, I could've picked an easier team. Such as Ike/Oscar or some other stuff. I was bored and sleepy when I typed out the TC post. I think I was in a strange state of mind. Possibly more insane than I normally am.