Do you Remember When...

TLSothe

That's a problematic statement. If everyone was satisfied there'd be no need for improvements and the world would stagnate. It's because people weren't satisfied that many advancements were made. I mean isn't that why we have a suggestion board?

I don't think you really understood what I meant. I was replying to Vincent's mention of how there used to be complaining for more mods, and yet now they are complaining about too much staff.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong, I see the place as being better than it was a few months ago. As far as I can tell, not as many violations going around and there's been a lack of new rules. The trolling isn't out of hand either... but the place just isn't as happy.

Huh, how do you make a forum happy? This isn't a rhetorical question.

I know it's probably got nothing to do with me requiring to don a clown suit or something. Or I hope so...

I don't think you really understood what I meant. I was replying to Vincent's mention of how there used to be complaining for more mods, and yet now they are complaining about too much staff.

Are they? The size of the staff doesn't matter when they're putting on pressure like there was a couple of months ago.

To reiterate what I'm saying: The size of the staff is fine. There haven't been any incidents as of late, so things have perked up some. Before this though, new rules were being put in all the time and it was like each one broke a piece of fun out of this place.

I see what you mean...well I don't see the complaining but I get what you were saying.

I'm probably just not around when it happens. That or I'm not paying close enough attention.

I know it's probably got nothing to do with me requiring to don a clown suit or something. Or I hope so...

lol

I'm not personifying the forum. What I mean is more the overall mood of the users, or something close to that.

If you did that, then I would be the happiest person in the world.

I actually like the current state of the Forum, and I'm not really bothered by the number of Staff. Honestly, I like all of the members here. Even Destiny Hero. I mean, sure, we had more fun during the Summer, but the Forum's still good now. Maybe a few or more members are less happy, but it's still good...