FE4, second gen tier list

General Spoon

Top:
Shanan
Sety!Levin (Shanan gets two chapters on him and is nearly as invincible)
Aless

High:
Julia
Sety!Claude
Laylea
Oifaye

Upper Mid:
Celice
Nanna!Finn
Sety!Azel
Altenna
Lana!Finn
Lana!Azel
Nanna!Lex
Nanna!Azel
Nanna!Midir
Nanna!Alec
Nanna!Levin
Setys equal to or better than Hawk
Hawk
Setys worse than Hawk (Beowulf, Ardan?)
Every Faval ever?
Lana!Lex

Nanna!Claude
Nanna!Jamka
Nanna!Noishe
Nanna!Dew
Nanna!Ardan
Nanna!Holyn
Janne
Johan
Finn
Leaf
Lana!Midir
Lana!Beowolf
Lana!Alec
Lana!Levin

Lower Mid:
Lana!Jamka
Lana!Noishe
Lana!Claude
Lana!Dew
Lana!Ardan
Lana!Holyn
Mana
Johalva
Linda
Femina

Low:
Rodolban
Radnay
Sharlow
Dimna
Amid
Tristan
Hannibal
Asaello
Daisy 

This is as far as Gamefaqs has gotten with the second gen tier list.

Here's the topic http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage....;topic=44461428

You can read about the process in there somewhere. Now, why not pick it up and try and finish it?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Johan should be higher. 4x with Pursuit Ring and Hero Axe, and it's not like he has any competition for either. Plus he's a beast in durability and has move+canto.

Oifaye better than Celice?

Alright. Like you even need to use a Jeigan when you have Ayra's kids with you, right off the bat.

Also, the notation should be Levin!Sety, not Sety!Levin.

Edited by TheEnd

Johan should be higher. 4x with Pursuit Ring and Hero Axe, and it's not like he has any competition for either. Plus he's a beast in durability and has move+canto.

That's a reason to put him in...any tier above the middle one, but it's no argument for putting him above or beneath anything specific. I may just as well say "he should be lower because axes are heavy, his res sucks and he rapes EXP rank".

Anyway, if this is for ranked, all staff users should be in hax tiers. If not, then...it's still rather flawed.

I agree with Oifaye being put into Upper Mid, somewhere comparable to Finn because I found both him and Finn's mid and endgame performances to be similar, while Oifaye has the advantage of being useful for a whole chapter.

Kind of true. Finn's task in second gen is helping Nanna and Leaf survive Alster's attack in chapter 7. And that's all.

I thought it was impossible to do a tier list because of the children having different fathers but hey, anything is possible. I do believe Oifaye should be lower a tier. He isn't terrible, but he isn't all that great. I haven't play a game with full subs so I can not really comment on this actually.

Lakche and Skasaha are missing.

They wern't added in yet.

Would somebody else do something about the list, because I'm not going to be editing it. Maybe somebody should edit it into their post, and all posts before that one should be deleted.

Edited by Delmud

Lana should be getting a Libro staff from Aideen as well as the warp staff both of which gives too much exp. Leaf can't use staves until promotion and Nanna won't need Libro since everyone she needs to focus on healing is in range. Sety, he doesn't need Libro. Corple/Sharlow, joins with Libro.

Lana should be getting a Libro staff from Aideen as well as the warp staff both of which gives too much exp. Leaf can't use staves until promotion and Nanna won't need Libro since everyone she needs to focus on healing is in range. Sety, he doesn't need Libro. Corple/Sharlow, joins with Libro.

You completely missed the point.

It was simply an attempt to prove that personal experience is not the way to go.

I am aware that Lana's low move and appearance in chapters makes her a better choice for Libro, but I said it anyway.

Kind of true. Finn's task in second gen is helping Nanna and Leaf survive Alster's attack in chapter 7. And that's all.
Well, not quite a whole chapter for Finn.

Though I myself be overstating Oifaye's usefulness, even though it's not really a big deal.

Well, not quite a whole chapter for Finn.

Though I myself be overstating Oifaye's usefulness, even though it's not really a big deal.

I wasn't disagreeing about Finn's limited usefulness. >:

Now that you mention it, I usually leave Reblow and Warp for Rana, yes. Easy, easy experience.