Why is there an NES and SNES era section instead of individual ones?

luigi bros

I can't really understand why there's an NES and SNES section instead of a FE1, FE2, ect. individual section.

Does anyone know why?

Edited by luigi bros

I can't give a definitive answer, not being privy to the management, but I can say with reasonable certainty that none of the games that come before FE6 generate nearly enough traffic to warrant individual sections. The FE board I went to before this one did give each game it's own section, and the NES sections were rather dead, with the SNES games only doing a bit better. It's much more reasonable to consolidate.

I would assume it's because a majority of the English-speaking fanbase doesn't have a clue over these games. For simplification, along with previously stated reasons, they're condensed into a single section of the board.

I would assume it's because a majority of the English-speaking fanbase doesn't have a clue over these games. For simplification, along with previously stated reasons, they're condensed into a single section of the board.

The saddest part about this is that most of the members here haven't even tried playing the older games.