Masu

SO I WORKED.

ON SUNDAY.

SUPERBOWL SUNDAY.

IN A DELI.

FOR 9 HOURS

AND 1 BREAK

WITH A BUNCH OF DOUCHEBAG CUSTOMERS.

WHAT MADE THINGS BETTER WAS THAT THIS LAZY BITCH CALLED OUT OF WORK BECAUSE SHE DOESNT LIKE TO WORK WHEN ITS BUSY SO SHE FAKED SICK YESTERDAY,TODAY,AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND I GOTTA WORK TOMORROW SINCE SHE CALLED OUT TOO. BS

SO WE WERE EPICLY BEHIND BECAUSE WE HAD LINES OF OVER 10 CUSTOMERS AND 2 PPL TO SERVE THEM

AND WE COULDNT CLEAN. ALL DAY LONG. THE DELI WAS SO FILTHY WHEN WE FINALLY GOT TO CLEAN THAT IT MADE ME SICK.

AND I WAS HELPING THIS ONE LADY, I WAS CUTTING FRESH HAM FOR HER. AND I WAS JUST HOLDING A NICE CONVO WITH HER, AND THEN SOME BASTARD BEHIND HER GOES "YOU COULD SPEND YOU'RE TIME TALKING WORKING SO YOUR SERVICE WOULDNT SUCK SO MUCH"

I TURNED TO THAT BASTARD AND WENT "WELL UNLIKE YOU I HAVE FREAKING MANNERS AND I WAS HOLDING A NICE CONVO WITH THIS LADY WHILE I CUT HER HAM. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY I WORK THEN TAKE IT UP WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE OR GET OUT"

he got out.

THEN, THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN THE GREATEST THING EVER HAPPENED.

THE DEEP FRYER MESSED UP.

THEN WE HAVE A SHIT LOAD OF PPL WHINING ABOUT HOW THEY WANT CHICKEN WINGS FOR THEIR SUPERBOWL PARTIES. AND I KEPT TELLING THEM THAT THE DEEP FRYER WAS MALFUNCIONING AND THAT WE WERE TRYING TO FIX IT. AND THEN SOME SMART ASS GOES "I DONT SEE YOU DOING SHIT ABOUT IT"

then i went "BECAUSE IM STANDING HERE EXPLAINING TO YOU PEOPLE WHY THERES NO FRIGGIN CHICKEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

then i got sent on break. that was the first hour and a half of work. I cant even remember the rest of it cuz i just did crap silently like some dead man walking. All i remember was my co-worker shouting "I wanna fuck that Romania girl so bad!" and i was like "........you have a girl friend" and he was like "ITS NOT LIKE WE'RE MARRIED!" and he said that "Weed makes all types of people come together"

....................yeah. Im gonna go eat dinner.

Wow. Usually when you make these topics, I browse over them and shrug them off, but this one actually does make me feel bad for you.

*Pats Masu on the back.* There there.

*Gives Masu a scotch.*

Wow. Usually when you make these topics, I browse over them and shrug them off, but this one actually does make me feel bad for you.

*Pats Masu on the back.* There there.

*Gives Masu a scotch.*

i love you

*downs scotch*

I worked the 4th of July once. There weren't many customers, so they had me clean the drains. Where there was all sorts of crap piled up.

Also, I think that was the day I had to clean up the vomit too.

Freedom from the brittish, yeah, but not from the 'Man'.