Which of the Two Fire Emblem is a Better Game?

Steven Tyler

Which is better?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Pick Something . . .

• Sword of Seals
    • Maiden in the Dark
    • AreRoy and Marth in either games?

Which of these two games you enjoyed the most? Sword of Seals or Maiden in the Dark?

I enjoy Maiden in the Dark so much then Sword of Seals. M.i.t.D is a game in which you are force into the world and yet, you seem that you don't want to escape because of how well written the plot is. Maiden in the Dark basically makes you think you have the most powerful impact on the characters and the story. The story will grab your attention as it is a story fill with emotions. You think this is more of an extremely interactive visual novel or a movie then just a game.

The game play is simple and yet innovating and limitless, giving players different ways of playing this game and planning their attacks, routes, and battle lay out. It takes everything great about the Fire Emblem series and make it so much better.

The music is also very well scored. Instead of just using MIDI, Nintendo decided to use an orchestra to perform ALL musical tracks . The music just fuckin' adds to the emotion.

Seriously, Maiden in the Dark is a must-play game. You need it in your life!

Sealed Swords is a piece of shit game. Don't play it. Seriously, here are some screen shots from this game:

old_klein.jpg

old_allen.jpg

FE6B.PNG

ANI_2.PNG

You can tell Seal of Swords is a piece of shit game.

Edited by Snow_Storm

i'm more partial to the Roy, Sue, Lilina image, actually.

I lean to either RoyxSophiaxIdoun because of them having dragon blood (NinianxEliwood is canon . . . I think) or

RoyxLilinaxCecilla because teacherxstudents sex is hawt.

I was joking about the hentai but there is really a Fire Emblem game call "Maiden of Darkness". It's a must-play and one of Nintendo's greatest works.

Edited by Snow_Storm

You're being trolled, don't fall for it!
For those of you who don't know...

Maiden in the dark was the Beta name for Sword of Seals.

Also, Roy/Sue/Lilina

stop_snitching.jpg

Srs :P

I mean, you have no proof of that! Sealed Swords look like it was release to the public in it's BETA form, lazy designers!

Also, you can make gay/lesbians/straight couples in "Maiden in the Dark" like you could in FE4. SophiaxIdoun for the win!

Another thing; this site fails for not having a "Maiden in the Dark" thread.

Edited by Snow_Storm