Worst Book Ever

Ragnell

Anything from hurf-durf Christopher Paolini. How his books manage to sell the way they do astounds me.

Also, just about everything from the Star Wars Expanded Universe, particularly Kevin J. Anderson's trilogy... as well as Kevin J Anderson's books as a whole.

• 4 months later...

Animal Dreams it was way too overdescriptive and the story drags alot and it was kinda hard to follow and switching between third person for one character and first person for another character dosen't help the story.

City of the Beast If i remember correctly it was kinda cheesy plot I think it had to do with a boy with a flute and some girl with shamanistic powers.

I agree with bananas, Twilight is the worst. Sadly ALL of my friends love it, I'm literally the only one in my group of friends who dislikes Twilight. Apparently I have "Something against it."

I also dislike Christopher Paolini. My friends also love him and his works. They treat his like he's Christopher.

Methinks I need some new friends

Drama High: As a teenage Strong Black Women in prison I have found true love with, in some inexplicable circumstance after having shot my best friend or worst enemy or whoever the fuck a wigger Jewish white boy who is sensitive and listens to East Coast rap but the Feds and Momma and apparently everybody around me are always trying to keep a Sistah down

Edited by Mac