What's the point of this?

uguu

well, apparently it's showing that windows (noted by the icon) is storing most of your files on/utiliziling the ACER hard drive and it has that much space remaining (?) which is the active C:/ drive...umm, idk is that what you were asking??

It's a good idea to separate your HD space into an OS/installable stuff partition/hd and an "other stuff" partition/hd. Makes thing far simpler when a reformat is needed.

Edited by Anborn Arsar

Anybody else notice the notepad named eroge?

Silly Nore, you can't put entire visual novels in a single Notepad file, in fact, no part of a visual novel other than the help file would open.

Actually, in one episode of the Real Ghost Busters they develop a device to convert life forms into ectoplasm to deal with the Boogie Man, who was previously immune to being sucked into the trap.

I can't be converted into ectoplasm either.

That is a desktop. It lets you see things. I hope I've crystalized everything for you.

I have no desktop screen. All I have is a keyboard, a mouse, and the tower. I'm just guessing where to click and what everyone is saying.

I don't know. I think Anborn Arsar answered my question, but I'm too stupid to know.

The question was meant to be "Why is my laptop's hard drive split completely in half?", I was just to lazy too type it out.

Edit: IT'S TOO NOT TO YOU RETARD HIKA

Edited by `~`Wist`~`Loves`~`Eroge`~`