Rate the above users name

Deity

Rate the users name from any scale you see fit. ^^

Ok, go ahead, bash me. XD

Also, FFTF needs a little more activity...*Ponders what can be done to fix this prob*

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7/10, seen it in a lot of different things, usually in the role of antagonist or troublemaker which several think of you here lol so some'd say it fits ya too I guess, you do change it frequently enough anyway so who knows what it'll be next

Rate the users name from any scale you see fit. ^^

Ok, go ahead, bash me. XD

Also, FFTF needs a little more activity...*Ponders what can be done to fix this prob*

@ Loki (obviously - damn you Rhaan for getting in before me)

Norse mythology is known to well to me. Quite frankly, Loki is an asshole, causing Ragnarok with his children and all.

5 / 10

As for Rhaan, it's creative. 7.5 / 10

Edited by Bohemund

Bohemund, its a new one I've never heard or seen, so 7-10.

Also, I went for Loki since yes, everyone thinks I do mischief around here, but I is not the only one, good sires. Aside from that, I played VP, so I like Loki from there. VP=Valkyrie Profile.

Edited by Löki

@ RBG

8.5/10 for containing "random" "black" and "guy", 3 things I like `_` and if you never had brought it up before I never would have assumed you were black at all XD doesn't matter anyway, still cool :P

for TLS, 8/10, the letters sound alright together for some reason :mellow: it just works

Edited by Rhaan

I'd give you a wat/10 but wat isn't a valid number, so I shall go with an 8/10 because I don't understand your name and if you don't understand a word that makes it so much more cooler. Have you ever listened to Japanese songs? If so then you would understand what I'm saying