Well, Even "Black History Month" Is Offending To Some Now

Steven Tyler

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfeh! It really is getting out of hand...Well I'm Scottish/Scandinavian American! Where is my Scottish Viking History Month!? In fact, where's the gay history month? How about bisexual month, hetero month, etc., etc.?

I demand we make a whole new month just for furry month! We can call it Furcember, the month of the holiday of Fuckfest

My brothers girl friend is a teacher and this black girls mother complained to her why black history month is the shortest month in the year and she wanted my brothers girl friend to do something about it and we are like

IKE FACEPALM

52446.jpg

How funny. Recently, I've "found" some people who are offended when you call them "white" or "black". (One of them was white and the other was black.) They said it was because their skin isn't actually pure white (or black). I just thought that was kind of a lame excuse and yes, I was compelled to share this experience with a bunch of online strangers.

Edited by Fireman

How funny. Recently, I've "found" some people who are offended when you call them "white" or "black". (One of them was white and the other was black.) They said it was because their skin isn't actually pure white (or black). I just thought that was kind of a lame excuse and yes, I was compelled to share this experience with a bunch of online strangers.

Do you get offended if somebody calls you yellow?

Edited by Noremac

African American is more offensive to blacks from my friends at least. Most of them are not from Africa, but from America. You don't call all whites European Americans, do you?

If you all think it's so stupid (and I do too) you really should do something about it. It requires some acting skill, but honestly complain about being called white, complain about being called African-American, complain until the complaints are seen as so stupid nobody will care. My high school has about 150 people all complaining about being called white with me until they stopped shoving all of this "Everyone is equal!" shit down out throats. No shit, we know, it is time to move on.

Black pride. Damn the man. This would be more funny if "the man" was not an establishment with a half-black man at the head.

About this "Black Pride" thing, how can you be prideful about something that you was born with? To me, if you want to be proud of something, be proud of something of your achievement, not just because of your skin tone. Fuckin' stupid.