If there was a FE crossover game?

Pitbuller26

Playable villains  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Want or do not want?

• YESZ!
    • No, no and no.

Would you want some of the tragic enemies/antagonists as playable characters such as Ishtar, Lloyd, Selena, etc or would you rather that they stay as enemies. Hi Rinehart!!!

I have a feeling where the poll might lead to?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm not all that interested in playing as villains. Unless they made a FE10-like story where you play both sides of the fight. That would be really cool.

I actually can't think of too many villains who could be playable without giving a serious WTF vibe. But that doesn't make a difference to me. Give me the opportunity to use Jeigan, Marcus, and Titania on the same team and I'll be happy.

That would be fun.

It could make sense because I didn't see Ishtar, Alvis, Rinehart, Zephial (sort of), Gale, Lloyd snd Linus Reed, Glen, Selena, Lyon, Bryce, and Hetzel as totally evil people.

Ishtar as playable character? Yes, please.

Stop mimicking me Fia

Ishtar as playable character? Yes, please.

That would be fun.

It could make sense because I didn't see Ishtar, Alvis, Rinehart, Zephial (sort of), Gale, Lloyd snd Linus Reed, Glen, Selena, Lyon, Bryce, and Hetzel as totally evil people.

Lyon was possessed or something, and Zephiel went ballistic for good after

his father tried to kill him. Twice.

Ishtar, Alvis, Gale, Lloyd, Linus, etc. are antagonists, but not evil at all. Ishtar opposes you because

your army killed her brother

. Alvis does kick the dog a bit, but

he's being blackmailed, and he's a fair ruler for as long as the real political power is in his hands, too

. Gale is simply a soldier loyal to his country, etc.

Lyon was possessed or something, and Zephiel went ballistic for good after

his father tried to kill him. Twice.

Lyon was possesed but before he was possesed he only wanted to help people.

Zephial did sort of go crazy but his reasons for his goal aren't evil.

I can see it now!

Dissdia: Fire Emblem. Also, Nobou Uematsu and Hironobu Sakaguchi should help Nintendo with this crossover fighting game just to piss off their former company.

A fighitng game would make sense because I just see a huge major downgrade for most characters if they would just make a SRPS crossover game.

I really hope they put in a lot of people from God/Top of High tiers. That is, assuming one is made.

Not everybody in God/High Tiers are charismatic/adequated enough to be on Crossovers, i.e:Robert.

That would be fun.

Brendan Reed also wasn't really evil until he acquired Chronic Bitch Dependency from Sonia, as he shows shock in chapter 26x at Sonia coming out of the bitch lady's closet and actually tries to kill her (but fails miserably, IIRC).

Also, I didn't see Areone as totally evil; sure he sided with Grandbell, but he's always looking out for Altenna's interests, so I don't see Areone as completely evil. WHY CAN'T WE RECRUIT HIM IN FE4!!!? WHY????

Also, I didn't see Areone as totally evil; sure he sided with Grandbell, but he's always looking out for Altenna's interests, so I don't see Areone as completely evil. WHY CAN'T WE RECRUIT HIM IN FE4!!!? WHY????

Actually, Arion is such a good person that originally you would recruit him in the Epilogue in FE4

But in compensation, he would kill Dean in FE5

Nah, they should just make another FE10ish game in which you play as the enemies and the good guys.

Then who would you fight? Do you mean like when it's the Dawn Brigade vs. The Greil Mecanaries?

Not everybody in God/High Tiers are charismatic/adequated enough to be on Crossovers, i.e:Robert.

Robert...as in FE5!Robert? Whut? He is FAR from God/High Tier, you know? O.o