R.I.P. Luxord

TLSothe

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate hugs, and I'm not a troll. If I was a troll, and go to every topic and I'd say it sucks. If I was a troll, I'd know how to troll. Everywhere I go, the only reason people hate me is because it's somehow cool, and people just convince themselves that they hate me, and it's only after I've left for good that they tell each other they didn't actually hate me.

I dont really hate you, I just question your ability at making topics that are not unneeded. You seem to make a topic about every little thing that you find interisting about your life. Ya.

I hate hugs, and I'm not a troll. If I was a troll, and go to every topic and I'd say it sucks. If I was a troll, I'd know how to troll. Everywhere I go, the only reason people hate me is because it's somehow cool, and people just convince themselves that they hate me, and it's only after I've left for good that they tell each other they didn't actually hate me.

553px-Lol_que.jpg

When did anyone say that they didn't hate you? You're an annoying twit, and no one has said otherwise.

Also, I hate you because, well, you act like a douche. ^_^ No other reasons.

Also, you don't go to every topic and say it sucks already? Do you not read your own posts?

Actually you're just a troll by accident, due to your ignorance, you sometimes make offensive posts that cause drama here >_>. Your attitude sucks too and those topics you made asking for suggestions were irritating because you turn down every single advice given to you there for incredibly stupid reasons.

Edited by Levin

That's right... I forgot that your attempts were purely mediocre. My bad.

D. Hero is a low-tier troll We can see through his little games.

Here's one! D. Hero Vs. Endgame of GameFAIL

I will miss Luxord in the chats. =(

Yea, I miss him on chat as well.