Zihark relationship

Geist

Well, I am sorry if this has been posted before, but I just fought Izuka with Zihark and Zihark said something about a woman who told him not to raise his sword because of anger or something like that.

Well, my question is: who is that woman? I thought about Lethe but I think that does not fit.

I like to think that in Beorc/Laguz relationships (Or Laguz inter-species relationships as well) any re-producing happens with the Laguz in human form.

However when two laguz from the same species mate, It's always unclear which form they take.

I suppose the logical explanation is that they can do it in either. XD

I like to think that in Beorc/Laguz relationships (Or Laguz inter-species relationships as well) any re-producing happens with the Laguz in human form.

However when two laguz from the same species mate, It's always unclear which form they take.

I dont mean to sound perverted, but I always wonderd how they did it. I geuss you are correct saying they could do either.

This is becoming uncomfortable. Maybe we should stop.

I suppose everyone has their secret weaknesses,and after a while anyone will crumple to spite and perversion,unless you happen to be referring to the root of said spite and perversion.Those individuals only take orgasmic pleasure in seeing other's tortured by their sexual tendencies.