Best peg.knight IYO?

But um...isn't this thread about the Pegasus Knights in Sacred Stones?

yeah I forgot we were in the sacred stones topic

• 1 month later...
And she's better looking than the other 2 peg/falco knights anyway.

Nay, not better than Syrene. She's up there with Fiora.

Anyhow, if I had to vote, I'd vote none of them. Better off going with foot soldiers in this game, I feel.

• 2 weeks later...

Syrene is clearly the worst. Out of the other two, I'd say Tana. But Vanessa is at a higher level when Tana appears, and may appear to be better. It's not impossible to raise Tana without using the tower, but it makes things alot easier if you do.

Syrene is clearly the worst. Out of the other two, I'd say Tana. But Vanessa is at a higher level when Tana appears, and may appear to be better. It's not impossible to raise Tana without using the tower, but it makes things alot easier if you do.
That.

I love pegasus knight so much, more than class in any game. The best of them in SS is Tana. She's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .........and she love cat. Kawaii~

You and I are going to be great friends! ^_^

Tana>>>>Vanessa>>>>>drinking piss>>>>Syrene

Don't insult Syrene like that. Sure, she's the worst pegasus knight in SS, but I still like her. If any pegasus knight is worse than drinking piss, it's Yuno (FE6) because she's the only one I hate.

Anyhow, if I had to vote, I'd vote none of them. Better off going with foot soldiers in this game, I feel.

I retract this earlier statement - I trained up Tana (through skirmishes) and she turned out to be better than Cormag in every category except defense. Now I gave her a Dragonspear and she's my elite wyvern and mage killing unit.

And Syrene is still hotter.

Fiora>Elincia>Syrene>Sigrun>Florina>Juno>Farina>Thate>Marcia>Tana>Vanessa>Thany>Tanith

Edited by Arteris

Don't insult Syrene like that. Sure, she's the worst pegasus knight in SS, but I still like her. If any pegasus knight is worse than drinking piss, it's Yuno (FE6) because she's the only one I hate.
Syrene is awful, drinking piss would be a gift from God after her.

From what I've seen, many people consider Vanessa the best because of her support options. Personally, I like Tana the best because her hair isn't a garish shade of green.

SInce when do people like Vanessa more?

When people started to over analyze things like supports and the like. Many people who are into things like tier lists and pointless character debates consider Vanessa the superior unit because her supports with Moulder and Lute give her huge amounts of power, defense, and avoid. Keep in mind that I do not necessarily agree with this viewpoint.

And why does everyone laugh at green hair?

I didn't say anything about laughing at green hair. What I did say was that Vanessa and Syrene's hair is a garish shade of green. In other words, I find it visually unappealing.

When people started to over analyze things like supports and the like. Many people who are into things like tier lists and pointless character debates consider Vanessa the superior unit because her supports with Moulder and Lute give her huge amounts of power, defense, and avoid. Keep in mind that I do not necessarily agree with this viewpoint.

I didn't say anything about laughing at green hair. What I did say was that Vanessa and Syrene's hair is a garish shade of green. In other words, I find it visually unappealing.

I like pointless character debates XD but support bonuses are very weird.

SInce when do people like Vanessa more? And why does everyone laugh at green hair?

Laughing at green hair?! those bastards will DIE!!! because Fiora has green hair

On topic, I like Tana better pretty much because the RNG likes her better than Vanessa