Incest

Florete

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IIRC The game also heavily implies that they're direct siblings.

If that were so, wouldn't Slyvia have that super sparkly Blaggi dot, too? Wait, Altenna has it for Noba while Leaf doesn't, so I guess not. Still, I guess it's a slightly less disturbing case of Oedipus Rex right there.

Wait, but aren't Priscilla and Raven not blood-related? Wasn't one adopted, or was that one of them being adopted by someone else? Now I'm confoozled.
I think you're right...
They're blood-related.
Doesn't Raven say otherwise in their B support? Edited by Marion Morrison

Wait, but aren't Priscilla and Raven not blood-related? Wasn't one adopted, or was that one of them being adopted by someone else? Now I'm confoozled.

They are blood related. Priscilla was given away because the Cornwells couldn't take care of her properly. (Could anyone help me out with the reasons? I'm thinking it's insufficient resources, but just to be sure...)

Edited by Little Al

If that were so, wouldn't Slyvia have that super sparkly Blaggi dot, too? Wait, Altenna has it for Noba while Leaf doesn't, so I guess not. Still, I guess it's a slightly less disturbing case of Oedipus Rex right there.

No. When you reach chapter 4 and if you haven't paired Sylvia, she'll have a conversation with Claude after you capture Thove.

Edited by Levin

Actually, at a young age everyone experiences Oedipus or Elekra complex, in which they are greatly interested in their opposing-gender parent. Depending how much a bond is formed, this is how incest, or "mama's boy" or "daddy's girl" relationships are developed. In the case of Raven and Priscilla, perhaps the parents weren't around often and she grew feelings for him instead. Obviously made apparently by Red Fox's quotes, it appears her love for him seem to of breached the lines from sibling love to incestial love.

Edited by Bohemund

Actually, at a young age everyone experiences Oedipus or Elekra complex, in which they are greatly interested in their opposing-gender parent. Depending how much a bond is formed, this is how incest, or "mama's boy" or "daddy's girl" relationships are developed. In the case of Raven and Priscilla, perhaps the parents weren't aroud often and she grew feelings for him instead. Obviously made apparently by Red Fox's quotes, it appears her love for him seem to of breached the lines from sibling love to incestial love.

How is the second one incestuous love?