Incest

Florete

Half of those are really just friendship between two siblings... siblings can be friends you know. The FE4 ones I don't know off-hand, never got far. I mean seriously, a guy x guy pair doesn't mean they go off to having gay sex together when the story is all done with. You people and your crazy conclusions.

Edited by Bohemund

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alvis x Dierdre

Aira x Holyn

Lakche x Shannan

Any girl that is a daughter of Lex x Johan/Johalvier

Any girl that is a daughter of Holyn x Shannan

Faval x Rana

Lester x Patty

Celice x Julia

Teeny x Arthur

Delmudd x Nanna

Finn x Nanna (if I did the math correctly)

Alex x Nanna

And to some extent, Arione x Altheena.

All of the above in FE4.

And yes I read the first post XD

Just to help clarify, I helped re-word some things.

Half of those are really just friendship between two siblings... siblings can be friends you know. The FE4 ones I don't know off-hand, never got far. I mean seriously, a guy x guy pair doesn't mean they go off to having gay sex together when the story is all done with. You people and your crazy conclusions.

None of the pairings listed were homosexual pairings. And despite being related, some pairings are suggested.

Just so you know.

Just to help clarify, I helped re-word some things.

None of the pairings listed were homosexual pairings. And despite being related, some pairings are suggested.

Just so you know.

I know, I was stating that if you paired two guys it doesn't mean they have a gay relationship. Therefore, having two siblings befriend each other doesn't mean incest. Why would it only apply to one but not the other? Thus my statement: you guys have crazy conclusions.

Best re-re-read my post before directly replying next time, as your's doesn't actually apply to what I said (except the part where you said some relations are suggested...).

Edited by Bohemund

Alvis x Diadora

Aira x Holyn

Lakche x Shannan

Lex!Anyone x Johan/Johalvier

Holyn!Anyone x Shannan

Faval x Rana

Lester x Patty

Celice x Yuria

Teeny x Arthur

Delmudd x Nanna

Finn x Nanna (if I did the math correctly)

Aless x Nanna

All of the above in FE4.

To add to that:

Claude x Sylvia

Skasaha x Holyn!Patty

Claude!any male x Leen

Corpul x Claude!any female

Celice/Oifaye x Altenna ( in Binary )

Azel!any male x Yuria

Holyn!Faval x Lackhe

I blind? There is no incest in FE games that I recall...

As far as I know, there isn't any. Folks like to assume such things. It annoys me when people think that Raven and Priscilla are incestuous. There is nothing hinting at it, at all.

Wait, Claude and Sylvia are related?

Edited by Kintenbo

As far as I know, there isn't any. Folks like to assume such things. It annoys me when people think that Raven and Priscilla are incestuous. There is nothing hinting at it, at all.

These pairings don't count?

Alvis x Dierdre

Aira x Holyn

Lakche x Shannan

Any girl that is a daughter of Lex x Johan/Johalvier

Any girl that is a daughter of Holyn x Shannan

Faval x Lana

Lester x Patty

Celice x Julia

Alex x Nanna

All of the above in FE4.

All of the above in FE4.

To add to that:

Claude x Sylvia

Skasaha x Holyn!Patty

Claude!any male x Leen

Corpul x Claude!any female

Celice/Oifaye x Altenna ( in Binary )

Azel!any male x Yuria

Holyn!Faval x Lackhe

Edited by Little Al

Ask a Religionist and they'll say we do too. So that would mean fucking anyone is incest. Honestly...having a common ancestor is hardly incest.

Sylvia and Claude are hinted to be brother and sister. Also the common ansestors lived only a hundred years earlier, so the split can't be too many generations away.

But that's just one pairing, I'll just sign the list saying that FE4 is heavy on incest.

Are you kidding?

Priscilla: You have forgotten... That is too bad. When I was young... When I was with you in Cornwell... You made a promise to me, brother. You said: When I grew larger, you’d take me as your bride.

Are you kidding?

She was just a kid. They don't even get a special ending. I will deny incest between the two till the day that I die! You're a Priscilla fan, you wouldn't want to see her stoop to such levels, right?

She was just a kid. They don't even get a special ending. I will deny incest between the two till the day that I die! You're a Priscilla fan, you wouldn't want to see her stoop to such levels, right?

That conversation is part of the reason I love her so much. How's that for an answer? :P

Also, Kintenbo, you said nothing even hinted at it. Even though that was her as a kid, it's still obviously hinting at incest.

It's not like she'd still not know better at age 16. At 6, or whenever that even happened, she probably wouldn't have known what marriage meant.