ZOMG Levels over 20!?

Father Wood

There's no reason why you should wait for promotion, do it as soon as you can (lvl 20). When promoted, your level does not reset to 1, so it's essentially the same as saying the level cap for this game is 20/10.

That, and this is also the only FE game that you have to be at until LV20 to promote a unit.

Since levels don't reset, it doesn't matter if you promote early or late. However, it is best to promote early since then your character will get stronger early. So it is advised to always promote at Lv 20 if the unit is near the home castle at that time.

Since levels don't reset, it doesn't matter if you promote early or late. However, it is best to promote early since then your character will get stronger early. So it is advised to always promote at Lv 20 if the unit is near the home castle at that time.

Or your could just Return/Warp said unit ready to promote to the home castle.

Or leave it for the next chapter, since there are no lasting side effects of a late promotion (and sending the unit to the home castle might exclude it from action for the rest of a given chapter, if you aren't abusing).

Yeah, but the problem is, the character will have to move all the way back to the action which would take a long time. By which time, that person will most likely miss all the action. So unless you have a healer with a Warp Staff in the home castle all the time, it's be better to just wait for the next chapter.

Or leave it for the next chapter, since there are no lasting side effects of a late promotion (and sending the unit to the home castle might exclude it from action for the rest of a given chapter, if you aren't abusing).
Yeah, but the problem is, the character will have to move all the way back to the action which would take a long time. By which time, that person will most likely miss all the action. So unless you have a healer with a Warp Staff in the home castle all the time, it's be better to just wait for the next chapter.

Well, Chapter 4 is good for that. If you have an unit ready to promote after the 1st castle, he won't miss much action if you Return/Warp him/her.

Fury died? Enjoy your sucky Femina ;-;

If you have Dew you can place him on the square to the left of where the bridge was to have him put it back up again, or you can have your units (notably Sigurd) walk on the mountains to the castle.

OK new question: I just captured Thove and Fury died last chapter. Is there any way that my units can cross the mountain to capture Zaxon? Or at least attract the attention of the enemy pegs?

You made a hugeeee mistake.

I'd restart if I were you.

If you were going to pair Levin with Fury, you probably missed the best character in the game.

OK new question: I just captured Thove and Fury died last chapter.

Fury has the best kids.

You might want to consider backtracking, if you can.

Sure, I finished my first playthrough without Ayra's or Fury's kids, so it isn't like it'll make make the game unwinnable. But well.

Edited by Anborn Arsar

Fury died? Enjoy your sucky Femina ;-;

If you have Dew you can place him on the square to the left of where the bridge was to have him put it back up again, or you can have your units (notably Sigurd) walk on the mountains to the castle.

I already got Dew to rebuild the bridge and captured that castle. WTF at people walking on the mountain besides berserkers I thought that after a few turns they'd blow up or something! Thanks!

You made a hugeeee mistake.

I'd restart if I were you.

If you were going to pair Levin with Fury, you probably missed the best character in the game.

Yeah I was trying to surround Lachesis after she talked to Eltshan to save her, they were in the forest and Fury was the only one that could reach the front of her facing the enemy. The enemy had around 30% hit on her, and yet she died. It was lame, but I heard that if you got Beowulf and Lachesis to marry then Fin would have an affair with Lachesis so I didn't want her to die after talking to Eltshan. I just couldn't pass that up!

Yeah I was trying to surround Lachesis after she talked to Eltshan to save her, they were in the forest and Fury was the only one that could reach the front of her facing the enemy. The enemy had around 30% hit on her, and yet she died. It was lame, but I heard that if you got Beowulf and Lachesis to marry then Fin would have an affair with Lachesis so I didn't want her to die after talking to Eltshan. I just couldn't pass that up!

Actually, said affair is simply implied in a chapter 5 dialogue. In FE4, nothing more. In FE5, however,

it's implied that Delmud is Beowulf's son, while Nanna is Finn's daughter

Losing any woman who isn't Sylvia is bad. But anyway, VALKYRIE STAFF. Use it in the main castle to res Fury, and try pairing her with Levin or Claude ASAP.

If you haven't conquered Silesia yet, it might still be in time to pair her with Levin easily.

Edited by Anborn Arsar