New Tourney

Serene

Due to my Shitty game today I'm redeming my self. I'm going to host a tournament the weekend of the 15 of June. Winner gets accepted into my clan.

Rules:

5 stock 10 minute time limit

No items

Any stage (except for WarioWare [banned in tourney play])

Best 3/5

Single elemination

1-1 fighting

Someone must spectate the final

Once I get 8 people I'll make the bracket.

If any rule is broken twice (or multiple rules are broken) I call the match and DQ both of the particpants

Edited by Serene

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in, but if I win I'm not gonna join your stupid clan. All clans are stupid and useless.

I can find someone

And I did

I'm going to pursade my brother to join us. Brackets will be up this Friday.

Date of tournament: June 14-15 (15 if nec.)

What time suits you guys the most.

Also edited rules

Okay (barring any issues) the tournament is next weekend. I need a good time for all of you to start it on Saturday

Aw damn it i was gonna join. Meh no matter I already have my own clan.

MaSu you can play, I'll just make it nine man instead of eight or if my brother doesn't want to play then it will be 8.

In other words you cna play MaSu

Okay (barring any issues) the tournament is next weekend. I need a good time for all of you to start it on Saturday

Is it still to late to bring more people? I know some guys who might be interested to join.

Is it still to late to bring more people? I know some guys who might be interested to join.

No, the more the marrier, go right ahead, I just need the Brawl Friend Codes of them posted here or on the Anyone Want to Brawl Post

No, the more the marrier, go right ahead, I just need the Brawl Friend Codes of them posted here or on the Anyone Want to Brawl Post

Well fuck Asshole i'll play and i suck i mean i can only win against knife 2-10 battles

I might as well make it open to anyone, just need names and FC's

The tournament might be delayed till I know when I have a good shot of hosting it, since I'm moving (during a bad break-up between my mother and her boyfriend) I don't think I'll be able to have it at it's intended date.

I have confirmation that I'll have it next week. Brackets will be made by Friday

Change in rule, Single elimination instead of double