Is Shadow Dragon Released Today Or The Next Day

As Levin said, retailers usually get the game a few days after its release, unless the game in question is highly anticipated (or overhyped, you might say). And, no matter how big Fire Emblem's fanbase may be, Fire Emblem will never be as hyped as Mario, Smash Bros., Metal Gear, or Halo.

I went there today, and I was told that they'd get it tomorrow (due to it having to ship from California, apparently). Usually games are in stores a day or two after stated release date, I guess.

Edit: I just got my call of conformation for the arrival of my preorder. Looks like I'm getting it tomorrow :3

Edited by Melodia

It isn't uncommon for games to be released a bit later than advertised. I remember a few years back I asked the clerk at Electronics Boutique when FF1+2 for the GBA was going to be released. I came back on the exact day I was told and I was told that it wasn't coming out until the next day. >_>

Anyhow, I probably won't get my copy until the 19th.

I just went to Best Buy and they didn't have the game out yet. I asked a clerk and he found eight copies in back of the store. But then he came back and said it's not released until tomorrow.

And I had a coupon for 10% off that expires today...grumble, grumble...