Random funny sayings

Destiny Emo

"Gullibility test, 1$"

"Always be wary of any helpful item that weighs less than its operating manual."

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."

"It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life."

"The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it."

"Sometimes glass glitters more than diamonds because it has more to prove."

"God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players, to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time."

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head."

"Gravity is a habit that is hard to shake off."

"Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life."

"For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (B) eat, © run away from, and (d) rocks."

And that's it from me for now. :D

That quote was from a poster I read long ago. It made remarks on how several old, old sayings contridicted eachother; the one I posted being one of them.

really? shit, I thought I was the original idea for that one