If FE made a crossover with other games

And the lord says to check out MK404's FE7 hack. Seriously, there's a massive crossover there between Golden Sun, Yggdra Union, FE5, FE9, Cardcaptor Sakura, Super Robot Taisen, and Chrono Cross. Since a corporate crossover probably won't occur with Fire Emblem, that'll have to be our outlet.

But still, if it was feasible, I'd ask for a crossover with Yggdra Union. I'm just starting to get familiar with it, but I can already feel that for some reason those two would go together like milk and cookies...

And the lord says to check out MK404's FE7 hack. Seriously, there's a massive crossover there between Golden Sun, Yggdra Union, FE5, FE9, Cardcaptor Sakura, Super Robot Taisen, and Chrono Cross. Since a corporate crossover probably won't occur with Fire Emblem, that'll have to be our outlet.

I just like to start a topic of different crossovers from peoples perspective view. That way it's creative. That's the whole point of the topic...<_<

Fire Emblem crossed with Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda and Metal Gear Solid.

Yeah, I'd play that.

If they kept the Gameplay FE stlye'd though.

The gameplay would have to be FE Style'd.

Edited by Not Changed by VASM :(

I'd say with only one character...from The Legend Of Zelda(Yeah, it's Link).

He'll be the combination of a Hero/Ranger/Lord/Archer and some other classes.

On GameFAQs, a group of us are making Super Emblem Bros, a Fire Emblem game with Smash characters and a few guest characters chosen by the producers. There, Link was a Ranger with Master Sword as a Prf weapon.

On GameFAQs, a group of us are making Super Emblem Bros, a Fire Emblem game with Smash characters and a few guest characters chosen by the producers. There, Link was a Ranger with Master Sword as a Prf weapon.

Awesome, sound kinda funny too.

I just like to start a topic of different crossovers from peoples perspective view. That way it's creative. That's the whole point of the topic...<_<

Just because it's not feasible on the corporate level doesn't mean we can't dream. Besides, you didn't have to be so mean about it...

I want a FE/Resident Evil crossover

Leon would go shoot the shit out of everyone and the FE people would start bitching at him because it's not his turn to move

That would actually be pretty funny, although how he'd break the turn order is a little beyond me at the moment...

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. (I've never played Resident Evil in my life, so if it's something from that, please do enlighten me.)

Its from Reblestar: Tactical Command. Basically what it does is let you shoot during the enemy's turn. (There's more to it than that, this is just a dumbed down version)

Edited by Navarre

Its from Reblestar: Tactical Command. Basically what it does is let you shoot during the enemy's turn. (There's more to it than that, this is just a dumbed down version)

It's pretty much Ambush, then?

Kind of. Except that it interupts the enemies turn to fire bullets at them before letting them continue to take their turn.

And the enemies will use this on you as well.

While that would work on medieval weapons, it would be a little cheap with bullets.

Ah, I see then. Thank you for that information.