Recent gaming finds/buys

AceNoctali

Hi everyone.

There was a thread similar created by Starwolf back then on FESS, and it was popular, so why not creating one here at Serenes ?

The purpose of this thread is to post the video games you've bought recently. Game-related goods (CDs, figurines, guidebooks) are fine too.

Of course, pictures are welcome.

Let's start out with a bang. :P

Here is a picture of the games I bought recently in my last game shops visit :

games_feb.jpg

Full size version of the pic, in case you can't see clearly some details on the pic, is available here.

Since some of the games are written in Japanese, here's a transcription. From left to right, and top to bottom :

* 1st column : Star Ocean : Blue Sphere (GBC) / Tokimeki Memorial Pocket : Culture Hen (GBC) / Tokimeki Memorial Pocket : Sports Hen (GBC)

* 2nd column : Phantasy Star Complete Collection (PS2) / Tokimeki Memorial 3 (PS2)

* 3rd column : Tear Ring Saga (PS1) / Detana Twinbee Yahoo ! (PS1) / Mitsumete Knight (PS1)

* 4th column : Tales of Hearts (DS) / Twinbee Taisen Puzzle Dama (PS1) / Mother 3 (GBA) / Mother 1+2 (GBA)

I'll post the game-related guidebooks, CDs and manga I also got at the same time tomorrow : it's already night here in Japan, and I always get crappy results with photos taken at night.

Now it's up to you ! ;)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most recently was this:

(and a sign because I'm friendly :P)

BLOG2104.jpg

I got it because it was cheap (20 AUS dollars = ~12 US dollars) and I'd played Drawn to Life and liked it.

At the end of December I got Layton and ditched it right when I beat it for having terrible puzzles that require too much math and not nearly enough creative thinking.

Two months before that I got Lock's Quest, whch is teh shiz.

And on Christmas I got Naruto CONR2 and Mario Kart last month. Naruto's fun with friends, and MKWii was an absolutely horrible experience. I don't plan on getting any games for a long time.

The case is right next to me. I still have the receipt too. Don't worry :P

Well...you might murder me in game :D

Doubtful, I'm a pretty terrible Scout.

d: