Curse my poor sleeping habits!

Liz

I slept until 5 something PM yesterday, so i couldn't go to sleep right now.

so now i'm sitting in my bed, at 6 in the morning, with nothing else to do besides wait for class to start in 3 hours.

entertain me!

Yeah well, it's 4:25 AM where I live and I'm wide awake. I usually stay up this late during the break or holiday, but I'm always bored and playing video games. -.-;;

I can stay up till 5 AM, 6 AM if I really can't sleep :/

Cheer up. No matter how bad I feel or how little sleep I get, I always try to remain optimistic about it and whaddaya know, the day goes by fine (classes and everything).

Don't go saying stuff like that now. :(

:o

i hope it'll be good, but my chemistry class is awfully boring and it takes the hardest effort to keep my attention focused even on good days.

:(

I should moreso curse my horrible attention span, here I have been trying to entertain my own self browsing youtube and random websites while you were here suffering and restless, forgive me; also I am addicted to this video...since I play the game but will likely never be able to achieve this since it's from a fanfest exclusive item :/ oh well...I share it with you as part of my penance for my ignorance

and...maybe you'll be able to get some sleep in class if needed, eh? XD take it easy today I talk too much