Metal Rabbit

which do you reccomend?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. pick

• Hyper Fighting
    • Champion Edition
    • The World Warrior
    • New Challengers

I wanna download a street fighter game off of the Wii Virtual Console, and I'm new to it so...

What's the difference between these and which one would you most reccommend?

Edited by Metal Rabbit

Get a 360 or PS2, forealz

New Challenger would be the best out of those and could get you relatively prepared if you wanted to play II more, but there's still key stuff missing from the Super Turbo version of II. If you got a PS2 or an Xboxwhatever you could get an anniversary collection thing which has the most complete SFII and SFIII, which is so entirely different it'd be a separate endeavor, and obviously SFIV for 360, which is in between the two.

Edited by Mac

^^^^^ ARC WAIT FOR SF4 FOR PC!!!!!!!!!

Get the latest one which ever it is since the engine will be more updated and the sprites wont look as bad

Edited by Doom_Dragon_103

I'd have to see what a used PS2 goes for at a gamestop.

And if you bought it for me you may as well slap dog tags on me and walk me out in your front yard when I have to tinkle.

they're 40 used at my gamestop

SF2 was a God's Gift. I think it's one of the few games that get update after update and people don't go batshit mad.

The New Challengers was the best one, with the better graphics and introduced 4 good characters.

THEN, SF3.3. BEST.FIGHTING.GAME.EVER. At first I was "hey, were are all the old guys at?" but when I played it, I was hooked.

Edited by Oushin

The New Challengers was the best one, with the better graphics and introduced 4 good characters.
Actually, Super Turbo is better since they re-add the Turbo speed, but I am a fan of New Challengers myself, and Super Turbo isn't on the Wii VC.