I'm a bit surprised.

NoNameAtAll

I know the FE7 Prototype is old news by now, but I'm very surprised no one has noticed this one thing:

http://www.fe-online.co.uk/gallery/display....php?pos=-12950

I uploaded this awhile ago and you'll have to pardon the quality and the place I uploaded it. It's basically a FE7-ized version of Binding Ties. The FE6 version. Not the one in the final version of FE7.

Again, I know the prototype is old news. I'm just surprised I haven't seen this one small thing noticed.

I think some people noticed, but didn't think it was worth mentioning (same with some other stuff). It is a fairly interesting find though.

In any case, did anyone notice the FE8 track in the earlier of the two prototype builds? : P

Edited by VincentASM

I think some people noticed, but didn't think it was worth mentioning (same with some other stuff). It is a fairly interesting find though.

In any case, did anyone notice the FE8 track in the earlier of the two prototype builds? : P

Unfortunately no.

And I'd say any differences, no matter how minor, are worth noting. That's just me though.

Which song? Unfortunately, I don't have the means to record it. That computer's at home.

It's "Prologue" and I think it's in the earlier build, but you might want to try both builds anyway.

I'll have to keep it in mind when I get to the computer that's at home. This time, I'll be sure to record it with VBA rather than NO$GBA. Recording directly from the sound card is just awful.

Actually, I just checked and it's on the later build. It should be towards the end of the song list.

On the subject of prototype music, I quite like this one (note some of the instruments might be off). This one isn't included in either builds, but it was apparently supposed to be Lyn's 2nd map theme (and, after listening, you might know where it was later reused).

Edited by VincentASM