Starsphere

thetiger39

It does not.

That's stupid. The game is supposed to be as close to an updated remake, and IS pulls crap like this. Oh, next I suppose that the Weapon Level stat will be replaced with levels for each weapon, mounted units will always be mounted, blizzard won't do bonus damage to fire dragons, AS won't be displayed when you look at a unit's stats, you can forge weapons, and that Boa looks like a dumbass.

Edited by Navarre

hat's stupid. The game is supposed to be as close to an updated remake,

True, but then again it's an update. Having your growth rates increased by 30% would be broken. Back then there wasn't a wep triangle either but we all agree it's a good thing to be put in.

True, but then again it's an update. Having your growth rates increased by 30% would be broken. Back then there wasn't a wep triangle either but we all agree it's a good thing to be put in.

And how is AS not being displayed on a units information screen "a good thing", espcially when it WAS IN A PAST VERSION OF THIS GAME!?

Edited by Navarre

So you're comparing "I can't see my AS!" (you're better off switching it to simple anyway so you can see how much damage you do >_>) to "I can't get +30% in every single growth right before an Arena chapter!" >_> A game breaker vs a problem that's easily rectified. Really?

So you're comparing "I can't see my AS!" (you're better off switching it to simple anyway so you can see how much damage you do >_>) to "I can't get +30% in every single growth right before an Arena chapter!" >_> A game breaker vs a problem that's easily rectified. Really?

No, I mean on the information screen. You know on the top screen, where stats and inventories are displayed? AS isn't shown on that screen, and I remember that it was in FE3. It doesn't help that you can't bring up the 'help' in that unit's inventory so that you can look at the weight of the weapon they're holding.

It hasn't been shown in that screen since FE3.

I still cannot believe you're comparing the two.

And it was fucking helpful. At least in later games you could press a button to have weapon stats and stuff displayed, like weight. Not so in this game, you have to memorize the fucking weapon weights.

Hint: press the select button on an enemy. >_>

If not, then all enemies tend to have 0 Luck so their Avoid is almost always going to be their AS.

Edited by Nathan Graves

And it was fucking helpful. At least in later games you could press a button to have weapon stats and stuff displayed, like weight. Not so in this game, you have to memorize the fucking weapon weights.

Select button is sad now.

Like Nathan said, AVO is basically their AS since only recruitable enemies have luck.

Edited by Levin

Weapon WEIGHT?! How often is that ever, ever, EVER an issue?

Here's all I need to know: Whether I double or not and how often I hit. Everything I need to know regarding the enemy speed, the game tells me.

also, some archers actually do have luck in 12x I think

Edited by Sweet Tooth