It isn't exactly bad to eat eggs with toast, too.

Percivalé

Because when you eat eggs and toast, even though the bacon starts getting jealous I start getting jealous also. Afterwards, you get a huge love triangle between me, toast, and bacon... and that isn't very nice... and then, what are the eggs supposed to do about that? Huh?

Actually, I love your mom as much as I love Cat on my lap... and gum. I want to chew gum, too... is that gum I see under the seat? Or in the wall? Or in Cat's fur? Maybe it's in my fur, too... wait... what? Since when was I a furry? I thought LUCARIO was a furry! Lucario dances on poles, too... I should know, I named a 'kario PoleDancer AND I named a Blissey Kamehameha! PENIS used HARDEN! Wait, that came out wrong... where was I again?

Today, at school, I felt as though I hadn't been there all Day of Days. I don't know why. I kept falling asleep or not really being there and instead being absentminded or asleep with my eyes open and either daydreaming, thinking of other things, or just being gone and out of sight... I drool in my sleep. So I? Yes, I do. It's embarrassing. I promise that I don't wet the bed, though. Ambigious sentimentality, it is! Being able to persue a thought of knowledge or some sort!

Which came first: The chicken or the egg?

I can't remember what I ate for dinner last morning. It might've been fried apples sandwiches... sand and witches. No no no! Tell me, why would you eat sand-covered witches?! AND FRIED FOODS ARE BAD FOR YOU! YOUR SPLEEN AND YOUR COLON AND YOUR EPIDERMIS AND EVERYTHING! IT MAKES YOU GAIN WEIGHT EVEN YOUR OTHER THINGS! WAIT~ WHAT OTHER THINGS?! I THINK I ATE TOO MUCH HONEY OR ASDEWUQIBEEF< YOU THINK TOO?! Where's Cat when you need her... oh, right in the Land of Lap! THERE SHE IS! RIGHT THERE! I think she's sleeping... maybe we should wake her up?

MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING UP IN... A DAY BEFORE THE SOLO/ENSAMBLE CONTESTS! MARCH FOURTH< RIGHT?! Oh, you don't have to get me anything... Sweet sixteen, ehehehehe.... ahahahahaha.... ohohohohoho!!! This is fun!!! To be able to express yourself in such a manner! Eggs and apple gels and food and stuff AND STUFF AND STUFF DID YOU FINISH YOUR HOMEWORK AND STUFF?!

WHERE'S COLONEL JADE CURTISS THE NECROMANCER WHEN YOU NEED HIM MOST... LIKE CAT... I wanted him to resurrect my two dead pet hamsters... they lasted only a few weeks, one after the other...

Cat ate a lap in duck the consious of bread and staples albeit the world unknows the chief of the vast, wide world... of spaghetti sauce... and raisins and pastas and soursop fuirt and that mix between an orange and a grapefruit that I forgot the name of, I had one once... however, cap gooseberries I have not, though I crave and long so badly for one... I am very famished and parched, though not really, as I just have had dinner! I very good at grammar I am! I like cheese... wait, no I don't... the very sound of the word makes mee siick to myy coolonspleeenstoomach.............

Huh?

What did you way?

Way?

Say?

Can't remember...

Oh, yeah, you cheating that on that poor eggs bacon and toast, are you not?

IT'S ONLY MONDAY!

ALREADY IN A BAD MOOD? WHAT TO DO?

I REALLY LIKE THE SUMMER OUTFITS!

<3