Admit it...

grandjackal

You want me and you want me bad. You ache for my company, to hear my sultry voice whisper sweet nothings in your ears and to feel this bare body with your bare hands.

No worries, I won't bite...Unless you want me to ~_^ I'm a good boi like that.

Edited by Grandjackal

Your silence signifies shyness to what is hidden within....Rest easy <3 My charm can be quite captivating...

As for YOU Levin...Don't be such a prude ~_^

What? No way. I don't like flirting with jackals, or any other type of animal for that matter. I stick to Dragirs. ;)

Also...*Shoves Levin on to GJ*

Edited by Löki

What? No way. I don't like flirting with jackals, or any other type of animal for that matter. I stick to Dragirs. ;)

Also...*Shoves Levin on to GJ*

Oh yes, you're the scalie. Well why not try some jackal anthro meat for a more balanced diet? ~_^

Oof!

*Shoots Loki and GJ in the head*

*bullet pings off head* Those weren't silver, that just makes me mad...*grins* Bend over. X3

Also, I think Arthur is shy...X3

Edited by Grandjackal

Yes, I want you...

...dead.

Just kidding about that

But seriously, just no.

Ok, this made me giggle. Congratulations, you broke the hilarious momentum I was having with weirding out these people.

Beastiality...

Hehe....

Maybe if I were on all fours, only communicating with woof, barks and panting.

Until then, learn to love your fellow anthropomorph. For you see, it is love!...That makes the world go round...*_*

You want me and you want me bad. You ache for my company, to hear my sultry voice whisper sweet nothings in your ears and to feel this bare body with your bare hands.

No worries, I won't bite...Unless you want me to ~_^ I'm a good boi like that.

...stop imitating the first guy I ever fell in love with...

long story short he ran off with some girl, then ran off with another one, what a great memory lol (course I made him semi-bi *snickers*)

but strangely I wanted to call him today and see if he'd answer XD

...stop imitating the first guy I ever fell in love with...

long story short he ran off with some girl, then ran off with another one, what a great memory lol (course I made him semi-bi *snickers*)

but strangely I wanted to call him today and see if he'd answer XD

Uhhhh....Ok....Was not expecting this ;;>> Now I feel like I'm gonna be stalked in that crazy "I will kill all who remind me of the one who done me wrong" idea...But I'm paranoid and easily frightened, so don't mind me when I run off over THERE! *runs in the opposite direction*

Uhhhh....Ok....Was not expecting this ;;>> Now I feel like I'm gonna be stalked in that crazy "I will kill all who remind me of the one who done me wrong" idea...But I'm paranoid and easily frightened, so don't mind me when I run off over THERE! *runs in the opposite direction*

Boo!