Something just occured to me...

grandjackal

I seem to have a hard time with the game, but it's usually due to poor units as I can put good use to units like Fred and Glade and Eyrios

Is it because I'm promoting late? I'm too used to the FE GBA promote at level 20 mindset. Due to stat caps, should 15 be an appropriate level so I'm not promoting the first chapter where you deal with Cyas?

I feel incredibly stupid for not thinking this up before.

FE5 EXP curve seems to slow down a lot around 15/0, so go ahead and promote some people at earlier levels if it helps them out. Though you won't really screw yourself for lategame if you don't, since that's more about "how many 20 mag people with A staves do you possess" rather than "how high are your stats".

FE5 EXP curve seems to slow down a lot around 15/0, so go ahead and promote some people at earlier levels if it helps them out. Though you won't really screw yourself for lategame if you don't, since that's more about "how many 20 mag people with A staves do you possess" rather than "how high are your stats".

Ahhh. K then, thanks much.

I suppose the staff users are for status staves and warp or something?