Worst in the series: Round 1

General Spoon

Please vote for what YOU think is the worst in the series for this round. The round will last for about three days, after which I will tally the votes, and will add the top three to a list in the opening post of the next topic.

It would be nice if you nominate ideas for when I'm out of them. I'll keep track of the nominations. Please nominate only once a round.

Worst NPCs in the series

I vote for FE5's dragon knights in chapter 14.

Edited by Navarre

I vote for FE5's dragon knights in chapter 14.

Well, yes. They surprised you by attacking your units. I'm not amused there.

But I will vote for Lachesis' 3 Pallies. They are pretty suicidal that I have to keep Lachesis waaay back in Nodion/Evans. And frail too. >.>

But I will vote for Lachesis' 3 Pallies. They are pretty suicidal that I have to keep Lachesis waaay back in Nodion/Evans. And frail too. >.>

I vote the same. At least they give a nice surprise, but that technically almost requires not using them (or Lachesis) : /

I vote the same. At least they give a nice surprise, but that technically almost requires not using them (or Lachesis) : /

That's why I trained Lachesis with Staff only in Chapter 2.

Chapter 19 Sacred Stones Armor Knights.

Let's suicide against the Mage Knights, guys!

Either this^

Elincia on the fight with the Begnions... she love to get in front a Crossbow Sniper >_>

Or this^

(For some reason, I can't quote multiple people.)

FE5 Ch 15 Amalda. She was the dumbest AI I ever saw in FE history. You wanna save the villages? Then why are you moving away from the bandit's path and attacking someone else? And why do you like going into the range of that boss who has a Halberd? And waste Vulneraries after you only lose 2 HP? I don't care if her RNG is rigged during a fatal hit, she is still the dumbest AI I ever saw.

Chapter 19 Sacred Stones Armor Knights.

Let's suicide against the Mage Knights, guys!

This. Do they give you a tresure at least?

Also, Amalda.