Easiest final boss ever?

Medeus is by far the easiest. Even H5 Medeus is piss easy because Nagi and Marth with 6 str and the full mt Falchion is all it takes. I at least can't nail Idoun in one turn with 100% certainty [Well, not that I'm aware of, anyway]

Hardest? Ashnard on any difficulty that grants Uber-Ashy. Especially when he MOVES.

god I so want Maniac just to see how hard my second favorite FE is

Edited by Sweet Tooth

But it made sense in FE4 since the maps were huge there.

I'm not saying that it didn't make sense. I'm just saying that it wasn't unlimited.

Only being able to warp to castles you've captured is unlimited range now?

(Yes, I know what you mean, but still, limitations still exist).

I don't quite understand what you're saying.

I said it wasn't unlimited.

Damn, I must have been epicly screwed. On my first run (H1) Marth got doubled by Medeus. I was forced to have Wolf weaken the bastard for a while since he was the only one who wouldn't get one-rounded while still doing significant damage.

H1 Medeus has 25 speed and Marth averages only 21 at level 30, so getting doubled by Medeus isn't out of the ordinary.

I thought Medeus was dead easy too... After Ashnard (in hard mode), he really seemed a piece of cake. I had two Linde attack him (thanks Xane) and then Marth finished him off in one blow with Falchion. I never use Warp (ever, I prefer to clear the whole map step by step), but I still think this game was very easy. I never feared for any of my characters and I just sent them ahead without worrying too much, as opposed to PoR or RD where you have to be extra careful. And the final chapter and final boss are consistent with the rest of the game. (with Warp and the Geosphere, it seems to make things even easier, but I never used the geosphere either :P )

i used my warp staffs too much. =/

But I 1 rounded Medeus with Marth (capped speed ftw). but the rest of the last level was hard for me cuz my units had uber low defense.

FE6: WARP GONZALES WITH A BRAVE AXE OR AMADAS AND DO ALL CRITICALS LOL

FE7: Use actual strategy, since Lloyd and Linus are pretty hard.

FE8: LOL SACRED TWINS

FE9: LOL TIBARN OR GIFFCA

FE10: LOL EVERY FURRY POLITICIAN IN THE WORLD

FE11: LOL WARP STAVE.